Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men - Why dont you wax/shave/nair?

redguru said:
What does a nozzle do? It regulates flow. What comparitive anatomy do you have on your ass?

well.....when I shit, it's more like opening the flood gates on a dam.......there's really nothing you can do to "regulate" it or anything......so I think a pressure valve would be a more apt analogy don't you think?

I have never dated anyone that shaved the legs or arms---apparently it doesn't bother me. Not a fan of facial hair....can hurt at times :qt:

ksharp01 said:
I have never dated anyone that shaved the legs or arms---apparently it doesn't bother me. Not a fan of facial hair....can hurt at times :qt:

What about chest, back, butt and the nethers?

Stefka said:
Some of you still have body hair. Why do you keep it? It is so easy to eliminate it. Does it make you feel more manly to be hairy? Body hair is pretty much gross on both sexes.
I'm married - she's not going anywhere - why do I have to go through all that work?

javaguru said:
Hell yeah, gain twenty pounds of flab too. Who are you trying to impress?
I already have!! And shit - why shower daily - I reduced it to once a week. Why waste the water?

redguru said:
What about chest, back, butt and the nethers?

It doesn't really bother me....I don't think I've been with anyone that shaved anything....but no one I have ever dated was extremly hairy to begin with.....but I would insist on keeping the nethers trimmed, not shaved..just trimmed.
Hell, I'm easy :)

and on another thought.....I'm getting into a different age bracket to feel that I must mention, PLEASE for the love of God, trim the nose hairs!!! No one, I mean NO ONE wants to see that. :worried:

Top Bottom