Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men, tell me how long you've been married and I'll tell you how many times your wife has cheated on you.

10 years married less year....my guess about 45...shes a real bitch

Re: Men, tell me how long you've been married and I'll tell you how many times your w

HAYEZ said:
10 years married less year....my guess about 45...shes a real bitch

12. Not nearly as bad as you thought. She's a keeper!

Re: Men, tell me how long you've been married and I'll tell you how many times your w

BIKINIMOM said:
So how many times has HE cheated on ME?!?!?! lmfao

4 but you didn't hear it from me.

Nathan said:
This thread strikes me as awfully pessimistic. I usually just assume overwhelming negativity is stemming from one individual's own personal experiences.

Having said that, I now think PuddleMonkey has been cheated on more than any other man in the world. Hold on, let me ingrain the memory....done and done.
Nathan . I agree.. hes a woman hater....

Arabian said:
Nathan . I agree.. hes a woman hater....

You're awfully feminine, be happy you're not on that list! :devil:

the_alcatraz said:

Nope.

I say he learned how I did.

Almost every girl that wants to fuck, have a relationship, or just get attention has had a bf or a husband who thought they had a little Princess.

After yrs of seeing this you get the picture.

Top Bottom