Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melissa coates to become pro wrestler

diamonddiceclay

I just saw this on a wrestling website and I don't really know much about her-do you think she will be able to make it as a wrestler? also I saw a pic of her and it looks like she 's on gear- is this correct?

I haven't seen her lately but she can definitely make it the ring. She would kick the other barbie girls asses for sure.

Don't know about her wrestling skills, but if they let her talk she's going to make James Earl Jones sound like a first tenor. The babe's got more bass than a twin 12" subwoofer driven by a 300 watt amp. That alone should shake the stage.

W6

I remember when she first started competing and had a booth at the Arnold. I had my hand on the table at her booth and when she started talking, I could feel the vibration in the table from the deep pitch of her voice. She wasn't that big at the time and had no other evidence of virilization, must just be one of those that responds to AAS in that manner.

She was one of my favorites a while back as well, but in public she seems pretty arrogant as do a number of other bodybuilders. Big turn off in my book.

W6

wilson6 said:

She was one of my favorites a while back as well, but in public she seems pretty arrogant as do a number of other bodybuilders. Big turn off in my book.

W6

Dont they all seem relatively arrogant to some degree?

bodybuilding and wrestling mostly don't mix... anyone remember Achim Albrecht's attempt at wrestling as Brakkus? I'm talking full blown bodybuilders giving it a try not someone who is a great athlete first and foremost... can she make it? Maybe, but generally people don't make the transition very well.

Rich

Top Bottom