Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II Log

You think 1mg is a lot? You were dosing 0.3 and noticed a difference? How quickly? We're you tanning too?

5 days man. Tanning? I was black. My gf was almost disgusted lol

Amazing product. I work in investment banking and had to lie to clients and colleagues that I was on vacation before bc I was so f'n dark. My gf was Casper like and has an amazing tan / glow now every compliments on. I'm in maintenance seriously take maybe 1.5mg every week

1mg made me sick as fk, but stepping down and working back up is the key for sure bro. 1mg no problem now and my when people see my rat in public now they don't always recognize him haha

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

With MT2 you definitely want to start low dose..1mg is my MAX and I could easily get by with less. Great tanning drug!!!

Yea was a good quality stuff. I'm been getting all my gear n peptides from the same source.

I was on M1 for 8months then switched it to M2 for 3 months. After that I had break for 2month when I start seeing white pigmentation.

I was using 1mg 3 times per week for almost a year!

Yea was a good quality stuff. I'm been getting all my gear n peptides from the same source.

I was on M1 for 8months then switched it to M2 for 3 months. After that I had break for 2month when I start seeing white pigmentation.

I was using 1mg 3 times per week for almost a year!

Today is day 3. I did 1mg yesterday and doing one tonight. I hit the tanning bed today.

No shit but I am darker. Not a ton but a little. Woot mentioned 5 days to notice and I'm inclined to believe the same will happen with me.

Today is day 3. I did 1mg yesterday and doing one tonight. I hit the tanning bed today.

No shit but I am darker. Not a ton but a little. Woot mentioned 5 days to notice and I'm inclined to believe the same will happen with me.

I noticed within 5 days. I had a deece tan already but after 5 days and the tanning bed I was very dark

Haha you will notice the real effects after 2 weeks!!!!
I went form level 2 to level5 in 3 weeks

Top Bottom