Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II Log

I looked around...theres not even anecdotal evidence of it changing grey hair back to pigmented or preventing new grey hair

there is however an interesting study on it accelerating skin cancer lesions..but it wasn't considered a causal effect..it seemed that it really made emerging skin cancer more noticeable which could actually be a good thing
it had an incredibly interesting effect on androgenic hair loss in both men and women and there appeared to be some thought on a study of applying it topically to bald areas and sitting in the sun....weird

can someone point me towards links regarding liver toxicity or lack there of?

Oh man. . . This shit works!

I've done 4 injections and have decided to stop for now. At this rate, I'm going to look Nigerian when I'm done with this stuff.

I think it builds up a little so I'm expecting more tan. I'll also hit the tanning bed again on Friday (today is Tuesday). Maybe I'll go another 1mg then. On Monday I will post pics.

On a side note, ladies. . . I have not noticed anything to do with anything in regards to body hair, facial hair or scalp.

The body hair didn't darken for me for almost a month, and I think maybe it only looked thicker since iver never had dark facial hair

SVP, it has a build up effect that's why there is a loading stage. Look to get even darker before its said and done, even by stopping now you will still see tanning effects for up to a few weeks!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Oh and shirlene, be very careful lol

I know the supps you're on may have you thinking you're libido and drive is up, but wait till about your third dose of MT2...you'll be a cavewoman ;)

Oh and shirlene, be very careful lol

I know the supps you're on may have you thinking you're libido and drive is up, but wait till about your third dose of MT2...you'll be a cavewoman ;)

So you think I'm playing this right, Basturd?

I've done 4 injections and have decided to stop for now. At this rate, I'm going to look Nigerian when I'm done with this stuff.

I think it builds up a little so I'm expecting more tan. I'll also hit the tanning bed again on Friday (today is Tuesday). Maybe I'll go another 1mg then. On Monday I will post pics.

On a side note, ladies. . . I have not noticed anything to do with anything in regards to body hair, facial hair or scalp.

Good to know . I may reconsider . Thanks for the feedback .

Yeah bro, if you're just looking to test the waters.

Basically once you hit your desired tone, you can cruise into maintenance and just pin once a week up to 1mg, but from what it sounds like you could probably stay dark at maybe .5mg a week and tan for 10 mins once a week

Damn I can't wait to try this shit out!

Top Bottom