Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II Log

MT2 is amazing. I'm takin it right now. I get really dark off it

Gonna start taking it at night. I took my second dose this morning and got a little nauseous again.

I'll do another 0.5mg tonight and then go to 1mg each night.

I take mine at night when I drink a shake and have no more nausea problems. Get ready for some wicked ass dreams though bro lol

And enough wood to build a log house!

10mgs might not give you your full effect bro, but my rat is pretty light skinned to begin with so it might have taken him a little longer to be satisfied

I put in 1ml of BAC water. I think i mentioned that in the OP.

I woke up with a hard on this morning that was pretty wicked. Lol.

I dosed 0.5mg yesterday and today will be another 1mg. Tomorrow, i'll hit the tanning bed. I think 10mg will be enough.

I put in 1ml of BAC water. I think i mentioned that in the OP.

I woke up with a hard on this morning that was pretty wicked. Lol.

I dosed 0.5mg yesterday and today will be another 1mg. Tomorrow, i'll hit the tanning bed. I think 10mg will be enough.

1mg is a lot! I tried that one time and I puked...the first 3 days i get sick. The tan is sooooooo amazing...I can't believe how dark my rat is lol

I use 1mL of bac water also. Its easier on my tiny brain to determine doses when it's in multiples of 10 lol

You're rat is italian, so 10mg may be enough for you bro. Your rat will probably get darker than mine a lot quicker...depressing for my rat but at least MT2 gives him something to do in the mornings

Its hard as hell to piss with your flagpole flying at full staff..

I use 1mL of bac water also. Its easier on my tiny brain to determine doses when it's in multiples of 10 lol

You're rat is italian, so 10mg may be enough for you bro. Your rat will probably get darker than mine a lot quicker...depressing for my rat but at least MT2 gives him something to do in the mornings

Its hard as hell to piss with your flagpole flying at full staff..

I'm sitting here right now and can feel my chub wanting to come out and play.

Still nauseous too.

1mg is a lot! I tried that one time and I puked...the first 3 days i get sick. The tan is sooooooo amazing...I can't believe how dark my rat is lol

You think 1mg is a lot? You were dosing 0.3 and noticed a difference? How quickly? We're you tanning too?

I'm sitting here right now and can feel my chub wanting to come out and play.

Still nauseous too.

Lmao it doesn't get any better in the chubs department, but the nausea will subside once you get used to it. I started at .25 and ramped up to 1mg over a period of 12 days and it worked perfect. You guys might get better results off a lower dose since you have a better base tan than me, so it might be more cost effective to try lower doses...lucky bastards!

You take some before pics svp??

Top Bottom