Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mechanical Bulls, Drinking, and Women...

And of course there were the 2 drunk guys who thought that they could ride on it together...but didn't plan on sitting down when they did so...lol

MVC-043F.JPG

what happens if it throws you forward and one of those horns go right your chest? i guess you die or get close to it.

ok who else wants to bang some college chicks right now? show us the pic with her boobies. we want and need boobies. boobies makes FFOS :)

Ummm is there some sort of law that you MUST wear a baseball cap in your state?

Mechanical bull, huh? A few shots of tequila and you may just have been able to talk this old gal into climbin up for a ride LOL!

;)

bikinimom said:
Ummm is there some sort of law that you MUST wear a baseball cap in your state?

Mechanical bull, huh? A few shots of tequila and you may just have been able to talk this old gal into climbin up for a ride LOL!

;)

bahahha..i was just about to say that. Shirts + caps = fashion faux pas!! I'm guessing it's not the state of KY but more Fraternities in general. Some guys are just tacky. (not u bfold)

LOLOL

I live in Kentucky and we have a couple of actual Bull Riding Cowboys who are brothers. :)

Also...it was 40 degrees outside that night and was about 2 am:)

B True

dballer said:
This is the BEST DAMNED THREAD EVER POSTED!!!

:)

I can send you the GOOD pics...if you would like ;)

B True

Top Bottom