Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ME Bench 9/23

ffknight84 said:

im in season right now for lacrosse and a 3rm is a little easier on the body than a 1rm. ill be doing 1rm after fall ball.

Any max lifting is going to be tough on the CNS in-season.

For me, a 1RM is so much easier than a 3RM too...

And nice workout bro. I started that low down in weights on rows, now they're right up there where I thought they should be. Work on your form and the weights will start flying up.

Zander1983 said:

Any max lifting is going to be tough on the CNS in-season.

For me, a 1RM is so much easier than a 3RM too...

volume wise its easier, thats about 3-4 less sets i have to do. I did that workout in about 35 minutes, which is nice after spending 2-3 hours at practice.

Barbell Rows - keep your elbows as close as you can to your body. never out but in. row with your elbows. imagine stakes driven into the back of your elbows and row with them. grip the bar but forget you have hands.

gm - looks to me like your neck moves down a little. keep the neck straight as a pin. You take the GM down really deep. You lose the form on the concentric. Stay as tight as possible in your groove. This looked more like a squat/gm combo to be honest. knees coming forward on the concentric. Spread your legs out more? decent job keeping those elbows in place. keep pulling them forward. stay tight from the beginning and do not allow yourself to ever go outside that pattern. straight down, straight up, no circles.

inclines - nice job. your set with 135 and 175 were near perfect in every way. only when it got heavy did the form fall off a little. the elbow sweeping motion bc your delts are taking the force off your chest bc they are stronger right now.

I can seethat you are ready to make some serious improvements. This is the first step. Helluva job. :)

PolishHammer1977 said:

Are you working with a STRENGTH coach?

were a little D3 school, we have the head coach in the fall and get 1 assitant and 1 intern in the spring, no strength coaches.

Top Bottom