Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mdrol...

they make some good batches to get people talking with friends. Spreading the word like you are now. Its how the industry works.

well seems like everyone, including me, loves formestane by CEL.... you think there are good and bad batches of that? I honestly have read almost all positive reviews on m drol... I have a couple bottles to try out, we'll see.

Alright. You asked for it... I'm going to come out and be totally honest because I'm skeptical about a lot of the marketing praise I hear on EF. Granted, I like and trust the people here, but there are substantial problems with some of the marketing hype that gets presented here. I have had good results with the NTBM pheraplex and superdrol products so I'm not bashing them. They're good products that work. It's this purity claim that I don't like hearing. The claim is made in this thread that the ingredients in Beastdrol and Mdrol are not the same ("in a sense"). Further, an additional claim is made that Beastdrol is more "pure." These sorts of claims are irksome to say the least because there is never any evidence or credibility to them. Yes, people have good results from Beastrol, but you cannot honestly say that these results are any better than what one obtains from another producer of superdrol. You simply cannot make that claim unless you yourself have noticed a difference, in which case I have seen little to no subjective reports or documented comparisons of user experiences in this regard. Further someone else comes out and says, "Mdrol is a waste of money." I call this marketing BS. I know there are some die hard supporters of NTBM (I myself am), but don't over do it because it detracts from the credibility here on EF. I'm sure most people are aware that Beastdrol is marketed solely in the EF forums, and this creates obvious skepticism. There are numerous threads on BB and similar forums of people who mock Beastdrol and it doesn't get much praise anywhere but here on EF. There's nothing wrong with marketing a product or line of products within a specific community, but when community members appear to be working for a seller or moderator (or perhaps could be the actual seller/moderator using different accounts to promote his/her products or the products of his buddies and vice versa), this begins to hurt the credibility of the products and the forum.

I like Need2 and have been very impressed with what he does for the community here at EF, but you have to realize that claims like this are just as valid for your own product line up as it is for others. "They make some good batches to get people talking with friends. Spreading the word like you are now. Its how the industry works." This sounds exactly like EF, and to some extent I'm sure this is true. Again, I'm not saying your products don't work because in my experience they have, but there are numerous reports from people who don't get gains on Beastdrol, so it is equally a possibility that your products are susceptible for bad batches, whether intentional or not (I believe it would not be intentional). Maybe you're not criticizing the game of online marketing as I initially perceive when reading this posting, but you must realize that NTBM is just as vulnerable to this criticism as any other product that gets discussed in these forums.

I repeat that I have had a positive experience with NTBM products as well as the Forged Lean Mass product, but one cannot make these unsubstantiated claims that Beastdrol is more pure or better than other strains of superdrol without evidence. As such, users should refrain from making such comments without subjective reports or some form of lab documentation that can be validated (it's easy to make fake lab reports that show 99% purity). Again, I'm not bashing Need2 nor his product line up (on the contrary), but there is some seriously overdone marketing on this forum, and when the marketing and praise is only in this forum, it raises suspicion of illegitimate reports of product success.

Mdrol is great by the way. There are TONS of success reports all over the web, not just within one single forum.

So im finishing up my fourth week on MDROL. I started the cycle at 180lbs 11%BF and have durently gained 15lbs and am at about 195lbs and 13%BF. Very happy with the results from mdrol because gained the wiehgt i wanted without to much added BF. I will post pics soon. thanks for all the help

Sorry had to take pics with camera phone cause had no one to help.. Hope they show..

First one is before, second 2 are after.

Like I said. Mdrol works. Don't believe anything about it being impure unless someone can really show that they actually tried it themselves. There are too many great reviews for people to say that it isn't a good product. Nice job, and thanks for the posting. While I do strongly support Beastdrol, there are other alternatives that are just as good, and some are cheaper.

Like I said. Mdrol works. Don't believe anything about it being impure unless someone can really show that they actually tried it themselves. There are too many great reviews for people to say that it isn't a good product. Nice job, and thanks for the posting. While I do strongly support Beastdrol, there are other alternatives that are just as good, and some are cheaper.

Your always going to get some one who doesnt like it. Even when there are literally thousands of positive reviews about a product (not just MDROL per say, every product)
Many times its the competition,,who may be selling similar product,,,,who makes the negative gestures.

what batch number was it that you used? i have two bottles waiting along with 2 of the BEAST.

Top Bottom