Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

McDonald's Milkshakes Are Good For You!!

saxman

I got these three containers in the mail and I think the place made a mistake by sending me the powder to make a McDonald's milkshake from scratch.

You guy's sure don't lie. I've been bodybuilding for a few years now and I've tried most the major MRP's out there (Myoplex, Lean Body, Grow!, Muscle Milk, Nytro Pro, and many more). Triple Threat 3/60 ranks up there with the best tasting ones out there. I probably shouldn't have tried it as soon as I got it because I don't want to finish my Nytro Pro 40 and Protoplex (Vitamin World Myoplex) now.

Both the vanilla and chocolate flavors are awesome to say the least. What I can't believe is how little liquid you have to use and it is still thinner than shakes like Grow! and Myoplex. But if you put about 6 ozs of water and 6-7 ice cubes and mix 2 scoops in a blender this MRP comes as close to a real milkshake as you're going to get. It isn't quite as thick as a homemade milkshake, but the consistancy is just about perfect for my taste. You don't have to chew it like some MRP's that you mix with 16 ozs. of liquid.

And notice I said it tastes like a milkshake mixed with WATER! The first time I tried Triple Threat I had the chocolate mixed in Milk and it was actually too sweet for my taste buds. It made me feel like I was eating something I shouldn't be. For those with a sweet tooth, they might like it with milk, but water and ice does wonders for Triple Threat. Or should I say Triple Threat does wonders for water and ice.

George, I salute you for a very fine product! I may even try some of your other products in the future.

I don't normally write this long of a post to talk about a supplement, but this MRP was a pleasent surprise. I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking about adding some more protein to their diet.

P.S. -- George, I hope you have the $10 off once in a while so us poor college kids can stock up. It's a decent price normally, but I bet you actually made more money by lowering it ten dollars than when it was at the normal price.

I guess I haven't tried it... I use my AST Ultimate Shaker Bottle at work, but that might as well be a blender as well as it works.

Do you want me to try using a spoon to mix it and get back to you tommorow?

saxman & lewdtenant,

Triple Threat is incredible, I had just gotten a tub on my desk at work when I read my email and saw it was on sale and order more right then and there. I didn't take advantage the last sale, did not want to miss this opportunity.

George, I too hope you continue to keep the occasional sale from time to time. I KNOW MQ got swamped with orders on this sale. Wait to the next sale when all the new customers comeback with a vengence. I know I did!! George Triple Threat is a quality MRP and delicious to boot, one of the BEST out there. Props to you for making a quality product. Continued success in all your goals.

Oh, I forgot I believe it mixes well with a spoon, it starts dissolving in water as soon as you put the scoop in. Also I have been using the vanilla which is awesome but the chocolate is even better. But its too sweet for me even in water, I just alternate them daily. I believe you won't be dissappointed, I wasn't . Good luck to all.

Yes, I just tried mixing some up tonight with a spoon and it mixes very well. I can't think of an MRP that mixes better. I only had a couple of small pieces that didn't disolve, but they were barely noticable.

It's kind of funny... this stuff is so sweet we're going to have to add something to make it taste worse. Maybe some lemmon juice. :) In all seriousnous, don't change the flavoring. It is incredible the way it is.

One more thing George...why don't you just have a scoop that is the right size instead of saying to use a heaping scoop. A heaping is never the same heaping. I guess the ingredients per scoop aren't exactly consistant either though. So maybe it doesn't really matter.

OH.......and I hope you come up with a kick ass label for the container. It deserves it. And that reminds me. The container is awesome! Don't change it (except for a label). The first time I tried to open it I thought, "this lid is glued on!" But after I tasted it I thought, "I'm glad this lid seals this tight." Most containers make you wonder how the stuff stays fresh, but I don't have much doubt with this one.

And sorry for the major spamming George. I'm sure you won't complain though ;) Triple Threat needs no advertisement anyway. It speaks for itself.

LewdTenant,
I believe in another post George replied saying along with the natural flavoring, he also uses a small amount of NutraSweet. :D

I don't notice any aftertaste so it must be a small amount. I would prefer sucralose (Splenda) but in due time I hope. I heard there is a shortage of Splenda going on. Oh well, I hoped I helped

Yes, there is a sucralose shortage right now. In fact, Biotest has temporarily discontinued their MRP Grow! because of the shortage. I'm not too worried though now that I found Triple Threat.

I have a question for you guys that have used both Norabol and Topical prohormones. Do you find the topicals to be more effective? I'm tempted to try Norabol because of the positive feedback I've heard on the board about it, but I don't see how it can be more effective than topicals such as Androsol (which I have tried). The only way I could see it being more effective is if it is taken in large doses and that seems cost prohibitive to me.

It would take some serious convincing to get me to try a cycle of it. I have never been happy with orals the couple of times I've tried them (19-nor 3 Andro and some regular androstendione when it first came out). The AST product gave me some extra acne, but I didn't notice much benifit in the gym. I've been real happy with Androsol and I will probably just stick to it.

its so sad u cant sell it in the UK :bawling:

Top Bottom