Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mcdonalds Cheeseburger = ultimate bulking food?

glad, skippys used to be my favorite. then i switched to Peanut butter and co.'s organic dark chocolate, white chocolate, and honey bee peanut butter. its much better for ya then skippys and the best tasting i've ever had. they got it at every walmart now. check it out.

Just for giggles I put the stats for a Micky-D's cheeseburger in my diet log. The macros are breakdown to be 20% Protein/44% Carb/36% Fat. Horrible macros, bulking or not.

The OP said double cheeseburger, but there is nothing wrong with that breakdown either. Unless you're in competition preparation, eating according to stringent macros breakdowns is very impractical.
Besides, the more isocaloric the diet (With a relatively lower Protein % ) the better.

i eat a ~1050 calorie breakfast every morning b4 school no sweat:

65g protein 86g carbs 60g fat damn i just added it up and I didnt know i was eatin so much fats in my breakfast...

um the thought of eating that much in one sitting makes my tummy hurt.

almond butter is nasty, i like to enjoy my life lol. if i ever get fat i guess i could switch to anpb or almond butter, but i LOVE my skippys creamy. nomak thats a good diet right there, bland but it will do the job

Yes that diet is bland. Thank god im not dieting, haha. right now im having whole eggs scrambled with a few slices of american cheese, packets of flavored oats, marinades chiccken breast and steak, white rice, pasta with vodka sauce or alfrdeo sauce, muscle milk or whey with whole milk, pb and honey sandwiches on white toast.

um the thought of eating that much in one sitting makes my tummy hurt.

you get used to it, at first i was eating 2 whole eggs then 1oz oats and like 150ml whole milk made into porridge.

now Im eating 5 whole eggs, 500ml whole milk then 2.25oz oats, 25g apricots, 100g blueberries and another 200ml whole milk made into porridge :)

Top Bottom