Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mcdonalds Cheeseburger = ultimate bulking food?

Alpha-Male

I picked mcd' in particular cause they don't add any shit to it. Just 100% beef, seasoning and cheese on bread.

Cheap. A nice macronutrient breakdown - a good balance of CHO:protein:Fat. And tastes great.

I used to adhere to a more 'clean' bulk. But this is a more efficient alternative imo. I've already started drinking a gallon of milk everyday.

Now if I introduce 2-3 double cheeseburger too, would it be a worthy addition?

try this is you are a bulking ecto :evil:

Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese:
760 calories
46g protein.
38g carbs
48g fat

Medium Fries:
330calories
3g protein
42g carbs
16g fat

Medium Size Strawberry Milk Shake:
420 calories
9 grams protein
70 grams carbs
11g fat

Total:
1510 calories
58 grams protein
150grams carbs
75grams fat

dont eat mcdonalds that much. figure out another way. milk, eggs, penut butter, ect

dont eat mcdonalds that much. figure out another way. milk, eggs, penut butter, ect
Just for giggles I put the stats for a Micky-D's cheeseburger in my diet log. The macros are breakdown to be 20% Protein/44% Carb/36% Fat. Horrible macros, bulking or not.

Ive never ever kept track of my macros, and I eat whatever I want. Just do it but not all the time. I think i might go pick me up a big mac meal right now

Ive never ever kept track of my macros, and I eat whatever I want. Just do it but not all the time. I think i might go pick me up a big mac meal right now

hey glad, you go to college? the reason im asking is, how do you keep up with eating 6-7 meals a day while at school? and do you live on campus?

hey glad, you go to college? the reason im asking is, how do you keep up with eating 6-7 meals a day while at school? and do you live on campus?

Yea I go to a JC, about to play football here next year. I dont live on campus though, i dont even think I could since its a JC.

I have a huge breakfast, 1000-1200 cals. Then Ill have 2 PB+J sandwiches, huge bottle of milk, protein bar and cottage cheese in a little cooler I bring around school. Then I have a shake when I get home before my workout, a shake after workout, and a snack before bed,

Yea I go to a JC, about to play football here next year. I dont live on campus though, i dont even think I could since its a JC.

I have a huge breakfast, 1000-1200 cals. Then Ill have 2 PB+J sandwiches, huge bottle of milk, protein bar and cottage cheese in a little cooler I bring around school. Then I have a shake when I get home before my workout, a shake after workout, and a snack before bed,

Nice bro, whats JC? actually, pm so i dont hi jack this thread.

It dont matter the OP was perma-banned LOLOL, this is my thread now bitches!

Sometimes ill make 1PB+J and make 1 turkey, but i like the PB+J's because its high calorie. And itmakes me eat more protein at night and less carbs. JC is junior college.

Top Bottom