Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Masters 55+ Elite Powerlifting Training Log with Kits4less

RoidRage69

Chairman
Chairman Member
EF Logger
Age 56
Weight 228
Powerlifter/Strength Training

I would like to thank @LevButlerov @HarleyGuy@Kits4Less @oliviakits4less for helping this sponsorship come true. I know from the time I first went to their storefront that this would be what I need in order to take it to the next level and become the #1 ranked powerlifter in the world in my age and weight class. I would also like to thank my wife @RoidRageWife for keeping me in line during the tough times of last year while recovering from a major shoulder injury.

I will be training 4 days per week over a 8 day period. The training days are split like this
Squat/legs
Bench/chest/Tris
Deadlift/back
Upper body Accessories

We train the first three days at a powerlifting gym and the 4th day at 24 hr fitness.

I will post every set and every rep each day we train.

Goals are what I was on track to do on my training cycle last winter before my injury.

Squat 600 lbs raw with sleeves
Bench 420 lbs
Deadlift 700 lbs.

My cycle is going to be a light one for now as I want to have the hgh do a lot of the lifting. Here is what I plan to do until years end.

600-750mg Test Cyp
400-600mg Deca
6iu hgh going up to 10-12 iu or until blood sugars get too high.
2.5-5mg Reta

Ok let's do this team kits4less!!!
@LevButlerov @HarleyGuy@Kits4Less@oliviakits4less@Pat7x@methodical.force@Pinliftrepeat

IMG_6726.webp

IMG_6727.webp
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom