Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron...........comments.........

toxicsambo said:
Is running ANY gear worthwhile with high BF? I think it's all relative to the individual and what look they're going for.

Goals are the #1 factor in determining what kind of gear you want to use.
A fat Football player might use Gear just for strength. A fat lady might use a little Var to help her maintain her lean mass while on a diet.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
Goals are the #1 factor in determining what kind of gear you want to use.
A fat Football player might use Gear just for strength. A fat lady might use a little Var to help her maintain her lean mass while on a diet.

-BRR

good point

little chris said:
here here. I'm tired of people regergitating info like they have first hand info.

I'm on 50mg of prop eod and 150mgs eod of mastabol depot now, and while I'm only 3 weeks in I can already see increased vascularity and strength increases. Masteron is not tren so don't expect to have it reshape your body dramatically. What it will do along with a low bf <10% and proper diet and training is moderatly increase strength, significantly increase hardness and vascularity. Its more of a designer or cosmetic drug. Certain steroids require you to do more to see their benefits. So if you don't get results from masteron its not the drug its you!

hey bro how ya been

yeah bro a lot of regergitating that goes on here. u know that....and i hate it

bicepts101 said:
hey bro how ya been

yeah bro a lot of regergitating that goes on here. u know that....and i hate it

I've been good, looking to get as lean and mean as I can this summer. How's your training going?

lil chris & Bicepts...well said. I for one started/added 50mg EOD of masteron to existing cycle & I have noticed strength increases & some hardness (hard to tell exactly) def not tren..but I am tired of reading posts from people who have no first hand experience on a drug but just post what someone else said...shit I am fairly new at this & also EVERYONE is different...jeez all this is, is trial & error along with many variables (diet, rest, cardio, periodization, AAS) To say one compound or one supplement is responsible for X or Y is always hard.

Regardless I will run masteron again & no I am not 6% BF..prob high single digits-

nomad05 said:
lil chris & Bicepts...well said. I for one started/added 50mg EOD of masteron to existing cycle & I have noticed strength increases & some hardness (hard to tell exactly) def not tren..but I am tired of reading posts from people who have no first hand experience on a drug but just post what someone else said...shit I am fairly new at this & also EVERYONE is different...jeez all this is, is trial & error along with many variables (diet, rest, cardio, periodization, AAS) To say one compound or one supplement is responsible for X or Y is always hard.
Regardless I will run masteron again & no I am not 6% BF..prob high single digits-

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS POST HERE, I DONT OPEN MY MOUTH (WELL TYPE ANYTHING) UNLESS I HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE AND WHETHER ITS AGREED WITH OR NOT BY ANYONE ELSE AT LEAST ITS WHAT I EXPERIENCED FIRST HAND...K TO THE 3 THAT POSTED.....and damned if i didnt just notice the caps were locked on...dohhh

Top Bottom