Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron...........comments.........

wetback

I have never used it before and am thinking of trying it out. I am running low dose EQ\Test right now. Didnt know how I could fit it in. Maybe Prop\Masteron at the end for 4-5 weeks ????

I know very little about this compound as I am just starting to research it.

Thanks,

i have never run it so i cant give u first hand help... but from whut people have told me when i asked, was to make sure ur body fat is low when u run it.. and dont expect crazy strength gians... just muscle hardness... but everyone re acts different

i really dont know the answer... but from what ive heard u need a low bodyfat... i dont know the science behind it... but i do know its true ever precontest diet has it in there but no one adds it in a bulker ... u see my point

awsome...i love it....but in essence its pointless for gain.....you look great while on it thats it though...great sex drive for me

bicepts101 said:
awsome...i love it....but in essence its pointless for gain.....you look great while on it thats it though...great sex drive for me

So basically it is a glamour drug. No gains to speak of just look good till off it ?

I have read its barely noticable unless you are in competitiion or low BF levels so I am guessing at least 7% if not lower.

Your all missing the point about masteron.The real benefit in it is that it binds very well to shbg(much better than proviron does),thereby freeing up any other steroid taken with it and making it more active,as it's then free to exert it's anabolic(or androgenic)effects.Also,it has three -five times the binding rate than test,and hangs around at the receptor site far longer than test(and probably other steroids).That's the real benefit of masteron.That to me makes it pretty unique.

You need low body fat 6-7% at least.. If your over that, dont bother! I got 3 vials for the summer, and will use it if I get that low. If not, always next year..

Top Bottom