Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron and HG191aa cycle

Yeah i hope that clears up for you.
Run the gh for 6 months.

Id run test e with the mast and hgh. They wont be to extreme on your liver. To be safe Id run n2 guard with it. The accutane is pretty toxic and the n2 guard will provide good protection. Any aas can cause acne, but the accutane should keep it in check.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Why Test E and Not Test Prop?? surely there are more sides attached to a longer ester.....yes/no??

Why Test E and Not Test Prop?? surely there are more sides attached to a longer ester.....yes/no??

No they both carry the same sides. From my experience the longer esters are milder. On test e I experience almost no sides up to 750 mg week. My skin gets oily and thats it. Above that I start having gyno symptoms and have to up my dose of adex to eod. Test p or suspension I have to use my ai from the start.

No they both carry the same sides. From my experience the longer esters are milder. On test e I experience almost no sides up to 750 mg week. My skin gets oily and thats it. Above that I start having gyno symptoms and have to up my dose of adex to eod. Test p or suspension I have to use my ai from the start.

Results may very as we are all different. It is recomended that if/when taking testosterone at znything over 250mg an ai should be taken. You may not think you are having sides but you could be. Better to be safe than to potentially need surgery.
There was an older member who had lab tests showing he had less estrogen in his blood from prop than from E. Food for thought.

Thanks guys

do you need an ai (is that anti estrogen) from low doses I was shooting 100mg twice a week test prop, if you using with Masteron is it necessary to take ai?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Two times per week is not often enough for prop should be ED or at the least EOD. You are going to have too many ups and downs.

Two times per week is not often enough for prop should be ED or at the least EOD. You are going to have too many ups and downs.

ok ill keep that in mind, got another couple weeks on accutane then ill look at AAS..

another thing i was curious about im using insulin needles for the gh , can i draw up all 5 shots when i mix the vial and just keep the loaded and ready to go needles in the fridge!

thanks !!

yeah i guess, just make sure you keep it in the fridge.
Its not like AAS never store that in syringes.

Because the solvents in the gear that keep powder suspended eat rubber, and even worse is gear made with EO oil.

Top Bottom