Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron and HG191aa cycle

small_boy

Good Morning

this is my 1st time on this forum as a member,

i have just started my HGH 191aa cycle and have been using Acccutane (isotretinoin) for the last 5 months for acne,

it is very liver toxic,

can i use masteron only with my HGH? i have done a 10 week AS cycle this time last year 10 weeks test prop 1st 5 weeks masteron and the last 5 weeks deca 200, i had good results and gained some decent size however ALL off that is gone now.

stats please, age, height, weight training exp, diet?

31 yrs old
70kgs
almost 6foot

Well i found that the masteron gave me good mental motivation which i feel im lacking at the moment(could be depression from accutane) (could be coz i feel so skinny ) and i thought 1stly that would help but also its not liver toxic i could run it at the same time as the accutane, also ive read that it doesnt cause oily skin.

id like to gain lean mass as im tall and slender.

Train 4 days a week

chest and tri's
back n bi's
off
shoulders
legs

abs and cardio done most days,

Id run test e with the mast and hgh. They wont be to extreme on your liver. To be safe Id run n2 guard with it. The accutane is pretty toxic and the n2 guard will provide good protection. Any aas can cause acne, but the accutane should keep it in check.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

If you havnt started already for the best synergistic results run gh for two months then add the mastron also you need/should run test with the mastron because the mastron is going to shut you down.

I have 200iu gh, 140 left been using 3iu ed

How long do you think I should run gh, only have about 40 days left on accutane, skin looks terrible :( and I feel sooooooo thin been training about 3 years and am very dedicated, gym is top priority!

Another 6 lean kg's would be good my AS cycle was test prop 200 mg/week for 10 weeks and 200mg Masteron for 5 weeks then 400 mg deca 200 for 5 weeks followed by 20 days clomid I also had some anavar in the last 2 weeks because I started on those then realised out was started due to bad advice

I was shooting twice a week

I thought the dosages sounded low from what I'd read but out have mere good results with no sides

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Why did u run deca for only 5 weeks. It takes about 3 weeks to start seeing gains.
Gh needs to be run for 6 months.
Why are you taking acutain?

The guy that I get my gear from recommended that cycle I thought the results where great!! Didn't want massive size gains just shape

I've had acne on my chest and back for years but now that my body is better looking the acne really started to bother me hopefully this summer its all gone

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom