Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man, some serious relationship woes up in here

Nathan

It's tricky stuff. Fortunately, I have all the answers. Talk to me. Not really, but I can look them up online - at least the problems I am able to understand and that aren't described using big words.

Anyways, this thread is a winner for sure. I could have just posted on one of the relationship threads themselves but I won't lie, I do get something out of watching these things slowly sink to the bottom of the page. Not sure what I'm getting out of it per se, but there it is. I wish I had a sweet pair of tits.

i just want to subscribe, so that later, i can read about "how to treat a lady" by guys who haven't had a whiff of tang since Mondale/Ferraro....

I'm fucking a chick that gets me so horny before I actually dip my wick that once I do I jizz in about 3 minutes.

Ideas? Suggestions?

patsfan1379 said:
I'm fucking a chick that gets me so horny before I actually dip my wick that once I do I jizz in about 3 minutes.

Ideas? Suggestions?

pics?

patsfan1379 said:

Ideas? Suggestions?

yeah, say hi to your sister for me.

patsfan1379 said:

Ideas? Suggestions?

I'd have to say we need pics to give an accurate assessment.

Top Bottom