Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man i'm getting hairy!

Deltoid_87

Like a Warewolf!... Back, shoulders, neck, arms, hands, fingers! on my ass, stomach, Lol Test puts hair everywhere!! i shaved this shit off on friday it's back already 5mm long...

How do u guys deal with this? don't say wax it cuz waxing just fucks up my skin and causes a rash and acne.

:beer:

Yeah I know all about Test makin me caveman hairy. Ive read on here about some Nair like product for guyz. Or you could just flash it off with fire.......good luck on that!!

Too many metro fags nowadays.

I just let it grow. I have a nice hairy chest. I sure as hell am not gonna be bothered to shave/wax just to appease a girl.

Girls that like the prepubescent irritate me.

I'm the same way with girls. I do not like shaved pussy. Trimmed sure. I hate lookin at a totally bald snatch though. It's like lookin at a 12 year old girls. No thanks.

I'm not callin you guys metro fags, but I think alot of people are waaaay too caught up with being hairy nowadays. If you legitimately don't like being hairy more power to ya.

Bro Im a fuckin cave man gorilla. HAIRY!
But my wife likes so all good. But unless I were competing, no concern anyway.
Men are hairy thats it, take it or leave it. But each to their own no matter to me either way what other guys do.
Therer now then I am fully disclaimed!LOL

i going to shave tonite.the problem i have is my body hair on belly , chest ,back looks like pubic hair.its not that cool looking

Beats the hell outta losing hair lmao lemme tell you that...

For the first time ever on this particulay cycle I am noticing my facial hair is growing like fucking crazy. Dunno what the difference is.
But for the rest of the body. If I were down in single digit fat % I would shave my legs too. But other than that its just a pain in the ass. (quads are 30") I dont do it for my wife. I just think it looks better. I dont like my chest and arms hairy when being large and muscular. My chest and abdomen hair is like fucking tom selleck for christ sake.

I had rather look like a parking lot than a bramble patch

Top Bottom