Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man, I love low-class dining!

Phumunda

Went to a local hot dog shop today. After ordering my food, I started scoping where I was going to sit and there were no tables! There was only this long counter across the room where I would soon be standing and eating. The napkins weren't in dispenser, the ketchup was in one of those ooold school squeeze bottles, and I was content. I love that kind of dining!

I also am quite fond of real shotty diners. You know... the ones where as soon as you walk in you think a local truck stop just blew up. Or hell, even truck stops! The kind I like can't just be any old poorly-run establishment either. The food has to be greasy, the water slightly discolored, and at least one waitress has to have one or more of the following: a big mole on her face, no teeth, or a mullet. Mmmm... now them's good eats!!!

Phumunda

One of the best restaurants I've ever ate at, was a run
down blues club in Savanna Ga..
It was a real rat hole in the back, but the dining area was clean,
and the food was awesome.

I was havin' me a burger
In a dirty greasy spoon cafe
I was eatin it - with relish
When the man beside me turned to say
What's that pubic hair
Doing laying on your bun?
I said I never saw it sitting there
Are you sure it's really one?
Well he stood up on the counter
And he said "Now looky here"
I've travelled all over the world
And I know pubic hair

Satanic Goatslayer said:
I was havin' me a burger
In a dirty greasy spoon cafe
I was eatin it - with relish
When the man beside me turned to say
What's that pubic hair
Doing laying on your bun?
I said I never saw it sitting there
Are you sure it's really one?
Well he stood up on the counter
And he said "Now looky here"
I've travelled all over the world
And I know pubic hair

Thanx SG... Always nice of you to join in the fun. =P

Phumunda

i can't think of a nice greasy spoon. i usually don't frequent them :(. and i wouldn't eat in a place with discolored water.

true low class dining, however, is a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter, both non name brand.

nordstrom said:
i can't think of a nice greasy spoon. i usually don't frequent them :(. and i wouldn't eat in a place with discolored water.

true low class dining, however, is a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter, both non name brand.

Hey c'mon now... gimmie some credit here. I said "slightly discolored" didn't I? Heh =P

Phumunda

Top Bottom