Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making the most of Anavar

Adept

I have spent about 6 weeks researching anavar before deciding to give a phase a go. I just started at 5 mg daily and seeing / feeling results already.

I have been lifting weights since highschool and training seriously for a decade. I have put on 20 lbs of good mass in 10 years. I have gotten as big and strong as I can with all good training, eating, resting and supps.

I have read that it is best to take after meals, am for 1st dose and mid day for 2nd (I have not taken a 2nd dose yet). But I have not yet found anything about whether it actually is best at this time (to concrete reason was cited for taking after meals).

So looking for input... pros/cons/rationale

On empty stomach in am ?

With meals?

Before meals?

After meals?

Also, are there anythings that interfere with absorption, enhance absorption?

Can it be taken with other am supplements like multivitamin ect...

Lastly, how long it takes to clear system. I have read as long as 5-6 weeks and as little as 5-6 days. So clearly the safe average is 3 weeks. Any literature on this?

Last and sorry about all the questions...

If you do go off, how much of the pros do you keep? I don't see a point if after 3 weeks, all the benefits are a thing of the recent past.

Thanks so much gals!! :)

Anavar works well with creatine.
Check out its half life. That will determine how many times a day you should split your doses into. Keep you levels as even as possible to keep the sides down.

slat1 said:
Check out its half life. That will determine how many times a day you should split your doses into. Keep you levels as even as possible to keep the sides down.
Sup slat1 how you doing bro? HIw have you been taking the move?

slat1 said:

Cool. I am using some already. I also take Beta alanine which is supposed to work well with creatine.

I think I will further divide my tablets up into quarters and take 2.5 mg in divided doses if/when I up my dose. Again, I am using just 5 grams a day right now.

Thanks for the response.

Var has a half life of 8 hours so take one with your breakfast and one with your 4th meal which should be about 8 hours later no need to divide it up into 4ths IMO

The lads often inject just before or just after training.

Is there any benefit for women to time their injections in a similar manner?

Tatyana said:
The lads often inject just before or just after training.

Is there any benefit for women to time their injections in a similar manner?
Var is oral but regardless taking anything right before is more a mental thing it takes a least a few hours to get into the system.

You do not inject Anavar, oral steroid.

I think superqt covered the rest well. Twice a day is sufficient.

superqt4u2nv said:
Anavar - oxandrolone - has a half life of 8 hours so take one with your breakfast and one with your 4th meal which should be about 8 hours later no need to divide it up into 4ths IMO

BINGO!
Every 8 hours. I don't like to give up all the good info right off the bat in my old age. I like to get people to work for it. LOL

Top Bottom