Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making a tuna lover out of a tuna hater

Right, that is all that I meant by "not that bad"....mercury/nutrition wise, sorry for the confusion.

Now, side by side, it's clearly evident which one is more palletable.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
Issues 259, 264

i used to hate tuna, and i i kept eating it, and know i love it, u have to find the way u like it, i started by eating out of the can, yuck! then i started making a tuna salad....not bad, now i add it to my rye bread, and man that is the best...i also dont add the mayo or anything...who needs it, i also can eat it right of the can now, cause i like it now....i eat light flaked tuna...cloverleaf or goldseal...sumtimes light chunk tuna, but i liek the flaked better...whats the difference??

you guys seriously need to chill on the mercury
you'd have to heat 20 cans of tuna a week to see any harm from tuna
canned tuna is fairly low in mercury
fresh tuna and blue marlin are much higher in mercury
but still something that should be enjoyed occasionally
if you are that concerned, incorporate more artichokes and fennel/anise bulbs in your diet (good for liver functions) or do a live clense once a month

signs of mercury poisoning are rapid hair lost, severe headaches, dizziness and dry botchy skin

lol

obiwan9962 said:
signs of mercury poisoning are rapid hair lost, severe headaches, dizziness and dry botchy skin

Oh fack, i have 3 out of those 4 signs and i eat a shitload of fish weekly ;)

I eat upwards of 20 cans a week,no problems at all (chunck light)

I dont care for albacore myself but even the chunck light I put in my mouth and wash down with water

I think Chunk Light is better than Albacore. I'd eat it straight out of the can all day long if I could.

Bran987 said:
I think mercury poisoning is slow to develop and gradual... is this right or wrong guys?

I was joking about the mercury symptoms....in my old age I guess I'm not as funny as I used to be......hehehehehe

Top Bottom