Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lyles Rapid Fat loss log, part deux

Im completely off diet today....not that I intend to eat crap..but Im not counting anything today

I have a persistent 0n-coming flu feeling that I can't shake that I want to rule out is caused by diet or not

I feel a little better today but not 100%

back on diet...going fine today...haven't added any supps back in

will probably miss the gym today tho because Im off to go buy a jeep...

so, Ive concluded the RFL diet and lost a total of nine lbs in a little over two weeks
thats a true nine pounds without strength loss and AFTER a hardcore binge fest of all things carbohydrate.

Im pretty impressed with the diet and I think contrary to popular opinion variety is the name of the game with this diet as long as its mapped out well in advance.
I had a couple of go-to foods like egg beaters because the measurements and macros were so spot on everytime and its easy to make. Another food choice was precooked but not frozen crab. This added a very tastey nutrient dense food to my diet. I also didn't obsess over my salads like..omg theres a peapod in there! I just enjoyed the peapod. I also bought a ton of zero cal seasonings...probably not the healthiest stuff in the world but damn tastey.

I would continue with the diet but the new coach as me on a different program all together and because its so different from my regular training I'm following the diet plan for now.

I'll make another thread about that at some point, maybe when I get the hang of it as a routine a little better.

its a combo of both cali
basic online outline , tailored to you and what division you're competing in (or not) and then has various methods of check ins.
Constant support.
Honestly the workout has been brutality for me, the diet is very relaxed
theres an emphasis on minimal supplementation (think multi-v) and healthy eating without extremes
they also emphasize hair, skin, makeup, costume and if youre say in the "fitness" category of competing your routine and music.
There is also a strong emphasis on what I guess I think of as "girl power"; keeping a healthy balance in life and a positive outlook.
The skin part is a challenge so far...I can't get in to see a dermatologist for 8 mths. I'm going to see if I can afford a medi spa visit.

My coach is beautifully matched to me...a little older than me, first competed late in life, in corporate sales and has 5 kids (two hers, three step children) so shes very much on the same page as me.

Im local (sort of) to the main studio so can do the various camps involved with it as well.

so far I'm only a week in and already I can't believe the difference in what muscles are tightening up where.
Its a type of lifting and cardio I normally despise but I figured if I kept doing the same things I've always done I'll keep getting the same results I've always gotten.

It sounds pretty cool!! And perfect too...a woman who lives it and has the balance. I love the supplement minimalist approach, as well. :) I'd love to have a look at the site, if you would share the info...I had someone lined up but she's not getting back to me which is never a good sign. lol

Top Bottom