Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lyles Rapid Fat loss log, part deux

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
ok...so...this is a revisit of this diet because frankly...Im a fat ass

I gained a lot of weight over the winter and didn't train for almost three months
I was following a slow carb diet for the last three weeks and it just isn't cutting it..1 lb in three weeks does not success make when you're high BF and should be roasting fat off with carb reduction.

before I hear any criticism about the cals, etc etc..know that this is part of the diet, there are breaks and to combat "starvation mode" I'll be upping my prescribed thyroid med dose
thyroid downregulation is part of the so called starvation equation.

the only supps Im taking are as follows;
1 tbsp flaxseed oil
This stuff is fuckin foul but way cheaper than fish oil. I normally take krill oil but this diet requires a very high amount of omega 3s. This seems to be the only cost effective way to do this.
EC stack...aspirin ommitted
E in the form of primatene tabs, C in the form of caffienated green tea tabs..hey EGCG or whatever it is can't hurt either right?
I pre and probiotic with FOS
I have a crazy skin fungal outbreak thats getting out of hand and diflucan has made a pretty small dent in it.
Oregano Oil caps...fungal infection ^^^
Solgar D3 caps 10,000 iu cycled...I generally test D3 deficient
Multi Vit geared towards women that has some crap in it like reversatol
MSM in the form of organic sulfur...mainly because Im curious if it really is a cure all and the arthritis in my spine is especially bad in the winter.
Adrene-Vive, this is for cortisol in the evening which I tend to test high for and I am one high stress mo-fo. this is a solid product recommended to me some time ago by a sports med doc. I sleep like a baby when I take it and tend not to grind my teeth in my sleep. Its enough evidence for me tht it works.

yesterday was a carb up (binge) day ..which I didn't log but woke up 7 lbs heavier than I have been for the last week...Im already down 2 lbs from this mornings weight (scale is fine..its in line with the gym and drs office)

Ive hit the weight room for the last four days straight..which isn't my norm ..I usually go every other day
I recently changed routines to full body kettlebell exercises for about 45 mins. Today was supposed to be a regular legs day to deplete glycogen but there was a huge bunch of punk ass kids bogarting every conceivable leg machine or station (squat racks etc)
my posterior chain, grip strength and forearms are thanking me so far for the kettlebell workouts

todays macros sit at
1035 kcals
37.5 g fat
24.8 g carbs
147.1 g protein

Im going to have to add protien before the end of the day but I am seriously stuffed...I follow an IF pattern of eating and I cant imagine any other way of doing something like this. I ate a preblended Dole salad that was really unbelievable tasty stuff but does have some minor contraband in the blend (shaved carrot, sugar snap peas) but seriously..Im not that insane.

Molly McButter while not healthy might be salvation on a diet where keto with little fat is king.Again Im not insane and theres no way less than a 1/4 tsp of seasoning is ruining anyones diet.

I was surprised at how balanced my micronutrient profile was at this low of cals. I hit the RDA on almost everything without the multi, which isn't factored on my fitday log. Nutrient dense food hey..

edited to update kcals, and macro break down for the end of the day

Last edited:
Yay Shirlene!! Glad to see you logging! I think that we all had some time off and are just getting back into it.

Can't wait to see your success :)

Great to see you on board!! Excited to see your results and interesting list of supps too. I am going to look into some of them.

thanks gals :) ...I just added a carb free fat free whey isolate to the mix for the day...so the above totals are done for the day

Im stuffed/totally done for the day.

Im looking into creatine too because of new research behind it...its been so long sice I looked at it that it was basically blown off for women
re-exploring that a little

thanks gals :) ...I just added a carb free fat free whey isolate to the mix for the day...so the above totals are done for the day

Im stuffed/totally done for the day.

Im looking into creatine too because of new research behind it...its been so long sice I looked at it that it was basically blown off for women
re-exploring that a little

I've used creatine about 3 times in the past year. Right now I'm taking Fusion purple K - I have the caps and the pre-workout called 'reps'. This is my 2nd time using this product and I really like it. No loading phase and no bloat. I've been taking it for about 2 weeks now and I'm starting to see a bit of increase in strength.

I didn't do any research on this product, just picked it up. Let me know what you find out! :)

so far Im finding out that loading is uneccesary for both genders and the dosing should be in the neighborhood of 3-5g a day and to stick with creatine monohydrate.

if I was a little more thorough I'd post some studies but...Im lazy :)

day two of this diet has been fine
sticking to the half of usual dose of EC stack twice a day for the moment...left my thyroid hormone alone for today..probably won't up that for another week.

I have noticed when the EC starts to wear off Im a little hungry..not terrible
woke up a cpl of times at night thinking about food which I didn't expect because I was way over full when I went to sleep
woke up 5 lbs lighter but thats to be expected following a carb up..my water weight fluctuates a ridiculous amount.

I woke up thinking about a glass of milk...which is interesting because I rarely drink milk :confused:
I will add a calcium supp today because I was supposed to and forgot to..and thinking about milk reminded me of it..lol

so far things are ok..I'll be hitting the gym late afternoon today and will go for a full body kettlebell workout given glycogen depletion is already occuring w/o a leg day.

So, about gun control..

Lolol jk girl. Good luck to you, I'll be following

lolol...

;)
thanks...
its going well so far. Im kind of surprised because last time I tried this I went into it straight out of keto and fell on my face in short order.
This go around I went in to a day after a hardcore refeed and Im not even slightly bothered.
There are three things different though
Im higher BF this go around
The E in my EC is name brand (generics conspiracy anyone?)
and I was meticulous about mapping out food for the next 7 days and gave myself a lot of protein choices so I felt well prepared.

I've run EC several times, I run it with white willow bark though. It dries me out, gives me that annoying cotton mouth thirsty feeling, and when I don't take it I feel much more hungry than when it's suppressing my appetite. You're not alone there

Only thing I can say is just make sure you get enough (cals, water, etc), but you know this.

yeah Ive run it a bunch of times..I can honestly say that for whatever reason this is the only time its felt close to old school ephedra days for me.
I've used primatene for my E source before but I've never used the green tea sup for caffiene so maybe that was the key.

cals are actually supposed to be lower than I logged yesterday but the math doesn't jive because Im actually counting all my food intake...the book/diet actually says to ignore all fibrous veggies for cals and carbs
at least thats what im telling myself as to why the numbers don't jive....
water is something I have to pay attention to because I'm notoriously bad about it, then bitch when I retain a shitload of water.

Top Bottom