Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

Geezus CHRIST you have big lifts bud... that's INSANE man!

there is a seriously understated rebound effect on strength. I was soo weak when i was depleted, but was pushing it soo hard, as soon as I allowed a reasonable amount of carbs in my strength and size is blowing up. I've been "off" for 3 weeks now and am hovering around pr's everywhere.

225 * 23 on incline. 255 * 15.

at the end of the 12 weeks: 225 * 10 was very hard.

120 dbs flat * 12

Certainly something for people to keep in mind when they are dieting and getting a mental breakdown about losing too much strength. As long as your still going at 100% your making gains.

205lbs today, still veins in abs.
good point.....yeah most if not all of your strength comes right back after bumping your cals back up....def sumthn to keep in mind when you're feeling week from dieting

Hey pete, said this already on the other thread...figured I'd say it on here and bump this up while I'm at it...but you did a bad ass job dude you really did...you deserve this 100%. def had my vote from day 1. you look and did absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!

If any of you would like to join my training program and get the kind of advice from me that pete did feel free to contact me and I can work something out for you depending on your needs

If any of you would like to join my training program and get the kind of advice from me that pete did feel free to contact me and I can work something out for you depending on your needs

Take the guess work out of it and talk to this man. Just trust needto, give it %100.. and boom recomposition.

Top Bottom