Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back problem

E

Evan Tipps

Alright guys, so my older brother used to workout with me over summer break and he messed up something in his lower back, his lower left side of his back, right above left buttcheek. It hurts if he stands/sits to long, if he leans forward/ pick legs up for abs, touching/tieing shoes. We don't have money to go to a doctor/chiro i need help diagnosing his problem so we can find ways to rehab his injury all help is appreciated

Massage and heat. Stretching is good too. Traction is great if you pull on his leg and he gets relief that way, you can figure out some back traction set up. Look on EBay for some inexpensive back traction ideas. It might be a disk, but even disks can resolve themselves without doctor care, although it takes time. A few days of taking Ibuprofen every 4 hours could help.

if its soft tissue problem or even muscle it can seem like its the bone.

he could have hurt it lifting but with the adrenaline rush didn't know it was hurt until when he woke up.

hard to determine the problem.. don't blame you for not seeing a doc all they are gonna do is take xray's and give him drugs. neither of which will solve the problem.

for now just have him rest it.. try heat and ice alernating and see if it feels better..

He has taken 2 or 3 months off lifting and it still hurts him.. What stretches? I think it could be bad posture he sits like oldman sometimes

I had pretty much the same symptoms, although all injuries are unique. I ended up with two herniated disc's (L5-S1). Been seeing a chiro and physical therapist for almost a year now. It's gotten a lot better but still isn't 100%. Just Google lower back stretches. I do a lot of core work at the therapist. I went to the doctor and refused to be put on pain meds no matter how much it hurt. I just manned up and took it, even though my wife has had to pick me up off the couch a few times. That being said, if you can, visit the doctor at least once. Just try to get a proper diagnosis before you do a lot more damage. It took me a long time to visit one, and I guarantee you I did more harm than good trying to self medicate myself. Good luck.

i had the same injury,L5- S1 herniated disc. did it squating in the gym. had constant numbness is left foot. could not sit down or stand to long. a good doctor in nyc told me i needed surgery...never got it. lower back stretching and a good chiro helped me. most of all it took time to heal. a lot of time. i changed my workout routine and carefully choose excercises with less strain too back. just started doing squats again last month. very little weight see how it goes, this was over 10 years ago injury

Inversion table bro. Trust me. I have owned one for over 12 years. From pinched nerves to tweaked lumbar vertabrae to wifes degenerative disk issue. It will fix almost any issue with your lumbar section.

you've mentioned that before man. i want to get one but i cannot find one anywhere, looked at every store in my town. saw an informercial for one but I don't trust those informercials, seems like its always a scam.

can you recommend a store/site to get one? maybe get a used one from craigslist?

i am definately gonna get it

Top Bottom