Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low volume sucks. High volume rules! HIT drools

kingsquat said:

Disclaimer: I do not, nor have I ever, condondone anything SSidiotSS says or does. He is a complete fool and anyone reading his threads should proceed with caution, knowing the statements made are most likely not only false, but counterproductive in nature.

WOW. ANother smart poster on these boards. We can see your intellegence from what you write!

Many people dont understand it... too bad.

Many people beleive into low volume and call anything else evil...

Dont be a HIT JEDI!!!!

SSAlexSS said:

WOW. ANother smart poster on these boards. We can see your intellegence from what you write!

Many people dont understand it... too bad.

Many people beleive into low volume and call anything else evil...

Dont be a HIT JEDI!!!!

What's up with bashing my "intellegence", or is it "intelligence" you freaking moron? I've got the data, experience, and body to back up anything I say on these boards. I never claim to "know it all", but I do know a thing or two about bodybuilding.

I'm not calling everthing else evil. I'm merely saying that you are way off base on your views. You are on the extreme of high-volume, which I disagree with. I am a natural bb and I know from 6 years of experience that killing yourself in the gym with high volume/high intensity is counterproductive. I didn't start really growing well until I got a happy medium going.

I'd really like to see some pics of you to see the benefits. Do you have any recent ones to post? Or are you like several of the other douchebags on here that talk big game but have 13 inch arms and wasp legs?

I've been asking for pics for a while but he avoids the question, but I think anyone who is that sure that his training methods are the shit, and is happy to keep pushing them on everyone else, should be willing to post one.
I did to back up my knowlege

king squat-

what do u consider medium and high volume.. i would like to see a sample workout of urs that u consider medium volume.. i ask this because these 2 football workouts ive recently looked at had 11 exercises a day..not counting abs..

do u change ur volume? how to use periodization, drop reps or increase..

thanx

rgosit said:
king squat-

what do u consider medium and high volume.. i would like to see a sample workout of urs that u consider medium volume.. i ask this because these 2 football workouts ive recently looked at had 11 exercises a day..not counting abs..

do u change ur volume? how to use periodization, drop reps or increase..

thanx

rgosit, Though I do not claim to be near the expert SSidiotSS is, here is my current training scheme. After warming up well on the first exercise of the day, I usually hit 2 working sets on 3 different lifts per bodypart. If I'm feeling extra froggy, I'll get a third one in on one of the exercises. My working sets are all taken to failure. During dieting season my workouts change quite a lot, as overtraining is easy to do when you are on reduced calories. Here's an example of a my typical off-season leg day, all working sets are to failure except where noted:

Squat:
3 warm-ups X 10
2 working sets

Leg Press:
1 warm-up (maybe)
2 working sets

Leg Extension
1 triple drop

Straight Leg Deads
3 working sets (I don't take sld's to failure for obvious reasons)

Leg Curl
3 working sets

That's it. I often mix it up and sub in hacks for leg press or walking lunges for leg extensions.

btw... check here for pics to that show my leg development.
http://www.geocities.com/kingsquat/2001naturalshow.html
---also note that my dieting philosophy has change drastically from what is posted at the bottom of this webpage. I no longer do cardio as a part of my precontest routine.

Let me know if this doesn't get your question answered.

Kingsquat

thanx..u looked damn ripped in the contest,,,

i have dropped my cals also i am cutting... and ive had some overtraining symptoms esepcialy because im training more now..

Top Bottom