Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loss of the "fire"!

what do you mean by loss of the fire anyhow? do you mean you are losing interest in things you have loved for years? bored with your job?

its normal to get burnt out on thigns you have been doing for many years: the same job, marriage, workouts, hobbies. this board puts too much emphasis on takinga new steroid to fix every problem known to mankind.

losing your edge , as you put it, might be a normal shift in how you see life. you will find your way. it helps to try new things, get out of your normal routine. a good vacation can do wonders, even if it costs you a fortuen. gives you new perspective.

I agree with the guys basically. I'm on a hrt consisting of test and gh. I don't lift as heavy but do more sets and way slower reps. I focus religously on the clean lift so the lifting takes on much more of a meditational aspect. I use music like drowning pool and sepultura and such to focus my agression when lifting. It works very well. In fact i look better than ever and i believe i can get better yet.

Top Bottom