Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loss of the "fire"!

sac1032

So as many of us know, as we age we start to lose that edge, that intensity we once had. Who has figured out a solution for this?! I am curious to hear some others response to this. Does simple test do it for you? Please share!:vanp:

so as many of us know, as we age we start to lose that edge, that intensity we once had. Who has figured out a solution for this?!

hrt!

HRT and A T T I T U D E. Old age ain;t for pussies. Kill it in the gym or wither and grow weak.

hrt but for some of us hrt just makes us an older version of the asshole we were when we were younger..

the trick is to continually grow strong at a slower rate...

pride will keep you young.. that and a much younger wife and a 2 yr old is what's doing it for me..

I believe you have to have a goal in mind. Maybe competing for the first time, be it bodybuilding or cross fit or power lifting.
Chances are it will get old if you don't have something to strive for as you get older.

hrt but for some of us hrt just makes us an older version of the asshole we were when we were younger..

pride will keep you young.. that and a much younger wife and a 2 yr old is what's doing it for me..

You can work on being an asshole but the mental effects of old age and reduced test/gh production are very real and sometimes lacking them causes depression, lack of focus etc. HRT isnt about cycling like ya did when you were young, its about getting levels back to a decent place and restoring your zest for life.

Becoming more educated has meant more motivation for me, when I was in my 20's I thought "all I have to do is drink diet coke and read Muscle & Fiction and I'll be an Adonis"...then that didn't happen and that translated into a loss of motivation...

Years later I met my friend who's a trainer and learned how to eat/train/supplement...I came to EF and learned more, got more motivated, learned more, got more motivated...

My cousin is in his late 40's and still competes and could wipe up the stage with guys 20 years younger than he is, Iron Asylum is winning shows, and Nelson & Radar know more about the game than almost anyone and are they young by athletic standards?

I've said it before; I'm not getting older, I'm getting better...

~EZ

There are lots of old assholes who aren't on HRT.

I would agree that low t is an issue also, low gh. Attitude is the biggest motivator. I have been body building for 29 years now and refuse to let age get me. I will use HRT as needed, my cycles as needed to achieve my goals. The biggest thing to remember is to lift smarter, not harder. Find what level of lifting works for you, light weights lots of reps, heavy weights low reps. I'm the heavy and low group. We do tend to ache a bit more, but with HRT, that should go away or diminish to acceptable levels. Once you think your old and believe it your done. Never give in to age, make it earn every bit of your life until its your time.

I like this saying from the movie 13th Warrior:

"The stain of your life has already been written. Go hide in a hole if you want, you won't live 1 second longer."

Top Bottom