Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing ground looking at first cycle

bagger1122

want to do my first cycle ever!! after a bout with test cancer 2yrs ago im in a battle with my doc trying to get help to stop what i can simply describe as losing ground low test 280 just continued to decrease after year of androgel pump 10mg daily i know this is barebones dose around these parts just want to stop the loss anyway possible and recoup my gains been training w/proper diet for 10 yrs last two years have slid from 230lb 11% to 210 17% body fat been researching trying to decide best approach have onhand nolv(felt i was converting test to est givin the location of bodyfat and post treatment lower numbers) finplx and ofcourse the prescribed andrgl any help and direction would be appreciated doc says doing good stay course i say no.. is fina right fit dmso not afraid of pokes either just dont want to start out to harsh .. 40 yrs old

Man up and learn to inject,if you can't do that then check out a cycle of beastdrol

Top Bottom