Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to learn

tryan2126

So I have been lifting 10+ years. I have built a pretty good base in that time. Current big lifts are bench 445, deadlift 500, squat 430. I know these numbers ain't no show stoppers and that is why I started looking at this forum.

Like most of the other guys and girls on here I ain't never satisfied I leave the gym every day thinking I should of added more weight. That feeling may never go away.

I have a lot of buddies that use test and others and see the results they have gotten. Granted they look great and are vascular all the things a body builder looks for I can usually out work most of them.

I was reading a post today about sarm1 and got to looking at them. How legit is this stuff. One reason I have not tried the test or anything is I don't really know about injectables. Sarms seem to all be oral. Just looking for feedback.

Those lift numbers are 2-3 rep numbers I work out alone so I really don't max out. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those are amazing lifts man. not sure why you sell yourself short

yes sarms1 products do work.. i use them myself

you can use cardarine to boost endurnace in the gym. that is the best seller. even though you do low reps it still will help you push harder for longer

sr9009 does the same thing but a shorter half life

then you have nutrobal which acts like HGH

and you have the SARM products S4, lgd, rad, and ostarine which will help add lean muscle and strength without sides

I have been using SARMS for many years, and during this time I have had the chance of trying out the stuff from many companies and brands. However, only sarms1.com were able to always deliver high quality and real SARMS. Hence the reason I only use their stuff, since they have never let me down. Besides, their customer service is really good, and they will always go an extra mile for their customers, which is quite an important thing you don't get with most companies, who only want your money, not your satisfaction.

So I have been lifting 10+ years. I have built a pretty good base in that time. Current big lifts are bench 445, deadlift 500, squat 430. I know these numbers ain't no show stoppers and that is why I started looking at this forum.

Like most of the other guys and girls on here I ain't never satisfied I leave the gym every day thinking I should of added more weight. That feeling may never go away.

I have a lot of buddies that use test and others and see the results they have gotten. Granted they look great and are vascular all the things a body builder looks for I can usually out work most of them.

I was reading a post today about sarm1 and got to looking at them. How legit is this stuff. One reason I have not tried the test or anything is I don't really know about injectables. Sarms seem to all be oral. Just looking for feedback.

Those lift numbers are 2-3 rep numbers I work out alone so I really don't max out. Thanks guys.

Those numbers are pretty solid. Back in the day if you could bench 300, squat 400 and pull 500 you were there. Even now it puts you in the 10% of gym users. More so for a few reps (and without a bunch of cheating and your spotter doing half the work).

You do sound like you're ready to step up from the 10-percent to the 2% Elite level. SARM's from Sarms1 or PED's will, with the right program and you really kicking ass, push you higher. I'd like to see you, 12 months from now, in the 400-500 and 600 club.

I appreciate the feed back guys. It took me a long time to get to the point I'm at and I usually am one of the bigger lifters in the gym but you always want more.

I am currently 6'1" 247 lbs and right at 19%bf. I would love to be around 12-13%. When I try and cut my intake down to drop weight the energy and endurance drops. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Cardarine will be perfect for you. Not only is it fantastic for fat loss, it also causes a big increase in endurance.

SR9009 is another great option.

If you can just pick one - pick cardarine. If you can afford both, stacking the two would be an awesome fat loss and endurance stack.

Thanks guys I think I will try the sarms I have pretty good control over my diet. I eat and put on weight to get stronger then can lose 10-15 pretty easy with out losing to much gains. And the cycle repeats. Do these come with instructions. Dosages and duration is what's needed.

Thanks guys I think I will try the sarms I have pretty good control over my diet. I eat and put on weight to get stronger then can lose 10-15 pretty easy with out losing to much gains. And the cycle repeats. Do these come with instructions. Dosages and duration is what's needed.

There are hundreds of free articles on SARMS profiles on evolutionary.org -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

If you have any specific questions, shoot me an email (link is in my signature)

Top Bottom