Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to gain lean mass for my 2nd ASS

columbo200

22 years old
175 pounds
5'8
about 12% bodyfat

I want to gain about 10 lbs of lean muscle, also bring my body fat down to under 10%. I play sports including lacrosse in the summer and need to keep that in mind so something like tren would be out of the question due to shortness of breath. I am looking to start a new cycle in the summer and want to know what some of you guys think I should do for a cycle. I also want to know what kind of pct would be sufficient (obviousely depending on what I choose to take).

Tren is out of the question for A LOT of reasons...

If you're 175 food would be the best way to attain the goal of gaining the weight you want...

As far as getting under 10% BF, it's hard to add weight and drop BF at the same time, it's possible, but it's HARD to do and generally neither will work and you'll be left frustrated...Build it, shape it, shred it...

What was you 1st cycle, when was it run, for how long, and @ what dose?

What's your diet and training look like now?

~EZ

My first cycle was about 5 weeks ago. I ran sust for 5 weeks with anavar (i know not the best combo) but now i know a lot more than plus I should have ran test for longer.I did not run HCG which I wish I did but atleast I ran nolva after the cycle. I started at like 173 17% body fat and ended the cycle at 180 (my peak weight in the cycle was about 183 but that was probably water weight). After the sust stopped being active in my body I lost 5 lbs. I current eat 6-7 meals a day try to eat about 180 grams of protein daily and the calory intake is over 3000 a day for sure. Im currently doing a football program where I workout monday tuesday and thursday friday. I have been noticing some good gains with hard work and good diet (my body fat is decreasing and im staying the same weight). I wont look to do anything until may or june. I want to do it right this time so what kind of suggestions do you have?

My first cycle was about 5 weeks ago. I ran sust for 5 weeks with anavar (i know not the best combo) but now i know a lot more than plus I should have ran test for longer.I did not run HCG which I wish I did but atleast I ran nolva after the cycle. I started at like 173 17% body fat and ended the cycle at 180 (my peak weight in the cycle was about 183 but that was probably water weight). After the sust stopped being active in my body I lost 5 lbs. I current eat 6-7 meals a day try to eat about 180 grams of protein daily and the calory intake is over 3000 a day for sure. Im currently doing a football program where I workout monday tuesday and thursday friday. I have been noticing some good gains with hard work and good diet (my body fat is decreasing and im staying the same weight). I wont look to do anything until may or june. I want to do it right this time so what kind of suggestions do you have?

You just answered your own question...

Up your cals and train as if your life depended on it......and check out the diet and training forums

~EZ

I agree if you are not workout hard at the gym its a waste of time and diet always has to be on par with training. I just want to get a suggestion for a cycle that would help out once I hit my plateaus. This program I am doing now consists of :
-back, chest, power movements on monday
-power movements (snatch) , legs (squat, db RDL, hip flexion, and other injury prevention exercises) on tuesday
-wednesday rest
-Back (various excercises) , shoulder press, and other injury prevention stuff on thursday
-Legs, shoulder complex, arms, traps, and core circuit on friday ( 10 exercises) 30 secs on 30secs off x2
Most of the compound exercises start 20, 18, 18, 15 reps - i know this is a lot but it has shocked my body and I am seeing some gains. This phase is 3 weeks long and the second phase is similar format but reps go down to 6,5,4,3,2 for compound exersices and 1-3 reps for the power movements. Its a pure football program mixing sports functionality with hypertrophy and got it from a good source. And the second phase is all power and heavy lifting. I will do phase 2 for 3-4 weeks then will look to change my training sequence and start up a cycle. I was thinking of going sust/deca type of cycle. What what you suggest if I were to start a cycle?

I agree if you are not workout hard at the gym its a waste of time and diet always has to be on par with training. I just want to get a suggestion for a cycle that would help out once I hit my plateaus. This program I am doing now consists of :
-back, chest, power movements on monday
-power movements (snatch) , legs (squat, db RDL, hip flexion, and other injury prevention exercises) on tuesday
-wednesday rest
-Back (various excercises) , shoulder press, and other injury prevention stuff on thursday
-Legs, shoulder complex, arms, traps, and core circuit on friday ( 10 exercises) 30 secs on 30secs off x2
Most of the compound exercises start 20, 18, 18, 15 reps - i know this is a lot but it has shocked my body and I am seeing some gains. This phase is 3 weeks long and the second phase is similar format but reps go down to 6,5,4,3,2 for compound exersices and 1-3 reps for the power movements. Its a pure football program mixing sports functionality with hypertrophy and got it from a good source. And the second phase is all power and heavy lifting. I will do phase 2 for 3-4 weeks then will look to change my training sequence and start up a cycle. I was thinking of going sust/deca type of cycle. What what you suggest if I were to start a cycle?

bblazer is a power lifter, he'd be a good person whom to ask this question...

Blazer? U out there?

Top Bottom