Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to gain 12-20lbs of lean mass, what supps? 1AD?

geoffgarcia

I'm 26,
5'10 and currently am bulking,
at 188 ( at about 12% bodyfat)
this is my first bulk period ever and would like to take some supps so help me gain 10-20 pounds of lean mass so that next summer I can be 180-185lbs at 7% bf as opposed to this summer when I was 170lbs at 7% bf.

I've read a lot that 1AD is the way to go.
Recently I've been reading that stacking 1AD with 4AD is even better.

Unfortunatly every post I read has a slightly different spattering of information and I'd like to ask some specific questions that I have yet to see answered in any of the posts I've read here or at other forums.

1) How many weeks should a person be on 1AD for in a cycle? I've heard ranges from 3 weeks to 9 weeks.

2) If a person does 1AD and 4AD should the duration from question 1# be the same?

3) If a person does 1AD and 4AD should the dosages be the same?

4) I'm familiar with the short term side effects of 1AD, what are the short term side effects of 4AD?

5) What dosage of 1AD should a person take? I've read posts that say between 300 to 900.

6) Where can I get clomid or that 6oxo stuff for my post cycle?

Short of anabolics there is no magical answer. Stick with the basics if you want to put on size. creatine, glutamine, lotsa protein and complex carbs...........and just lift heavy.

I've never noticed any appreciable weight gain from use of prohormones, and I've tried several, I've seen some strength increases but definately not the kind of lean muscle increases your talking about, and our dimensions are pretty similar.

well I'm not interested in juice/gear at this point in my life, who knows, maybe in 5 years from now...

So 1AD and 4AD is only gonna give me strength gains? and not mass/size gains?
I was under the impression that it would be easy to gain 8-14 pounds of lean mass on it.

I would look into a 1test/4ad transdermal there are some cheap options out there if you look around too...

transdermals are great bang for the buck and a good way to get high doses of 1test into the system..

i wouldalso go 4week on 4week off

good luck

Iam finishing a 6 week cycle of 1-AD and 4-AD and have put on alot of solid muscle, and looked so ripped. I know that it doesnt work for everyone, but It has done for me. Even my parents family friends are commenting on how big I have got. The only sides I have got is a few pimples on my back and chest. I only got them in my last two weeks.
Hope this helps.

Top Bottom