Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some advice for fatigue and 5 day split

A lot of good pointers here. I think before you embark on a serious lifting program you should definitely get checked out first. It could be lack of iron (anemia), low B12 (as posted), depression, lack of sleep, diet etc.

I guess the point is, get checked first so you don't start a program and become disheartened because you don't see gains. Once you're checked out decide what you really want to do. You want to lose significant body fat but then you said you want to pack on serious mass at the same time.

Good luck at the Doc!

Its not through lack of sleep because 12 hours should be enough for anyone. Anything less than this and I fall asleep during the day anyway.

Vitamin D is an interesting point though. Apart from a few foods, isn't Vitamin D generated through sun light?

Its not through lack of sleep because 12 hours should be enough for anyone. Anything less than this and I fall asleep during the day anyway.

Vitamin D is an interesting point though. Apart from a few foods, isn't Vitamin D generated through sun light?

12 hours is alot of sleep and to need at least 12 seems bad. 8 to 10 is ideal. Most people function off less then even though not well at times. My dad just has been having the same problem. Was falling asleep at work and even fell asleep and recked his truck. He has sleep apnea but on top of that his pharmacists fudge his script up for his thyroid meds giving him 1/10th the dose. So could be low thyroid function causing your sluggishness and making you tired all the time.

I know you're looking for workout help but to better help you and for you to train right, safe, actually workout hard, and make gains and progress you need to be healthy. So best to go get checked out. Just saying.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom