Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

look at how shity and stupid this backwoods vegan(imbred) bodybuilder looks

KillahBee said:
HR, didn't you once rip into the physical stature of some very young girls?
I don't think so. I think that I ripped into the fact that men were oogling underage girls on the internet by saying something to the effect that you can tell by their bodies that they were underage. It wasn't an insult to the girls.

If you pay attention, I usually find something positive in that regard.

heatherrae said:
I don't think so. I think that I ripped into the fact that men were oogling underage girls on the internet by saying something to the effect that you can tell by their bodies that they were underage. It wasn't an insult to the girls.

he means when you tried to clown up your fauxdaughter cuz she was fat and everyone made fun of her, then u called the older one a slut

Robert Cheeke said:
There is an endless list that describes the things I like about being vegan. If I had to choose what I like "best" I'd have to say is the fact that I am saving lives and having a positive influence on the environment, and ultimately the planet.

Saving lives??? By disrupting the natural food chain, how can he even begin to say that he is having a positive influence on the planet??

The nice thing about red meat is that it comes naturally in its own packaging (skin and fur), he has probably killed twice as many dolphins with his shitty plastic tofu wrappers.

y the fuck did you make a thread linking to another C& C thread?

heatherrae said:
meh. he looks better than before. i think he is just naturally very thin, and he is still a teenager. No need to rip on him.

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=bio_robert

I totally agree teens have tons of potential for growth. This guy's 26. He's a "bodybuilder" but he he admits to eating donuts and drinking soda & shit.

Here's his lifts too...I, as well as most guys I know had those beat mid-way through high school.

Best Lifts:
Squat: 345 pounds for 5 reps
Leg Press: 720 pounds for 3 reps
Bench Press: 265 pounds for 3 reps
Dead lift: 337 pounds for 3 reps
Shrugs: 130-pound dumbbells for 5 reps
Chest Press: 100-pound dumbbells for 6 reps
Back unilateral rows: 410 pounds for 3 reps
Machine Shoulder Press: 200 pounds for 3 reps
One-arm dumbbell bicep curl: 60 pounds for 3 reps

heatherrae said:

You make an excellent point.

I would like to look into that further.

Please post the links of the younger girls the guys were discussing.

Thanks again! :)

Top Bottom