

Yes, my conscience.nycgirl said:That wasn't nice.
http://atom.smasher.org/pack/?l1=yeah+well&l2=get+over+it&l3=.....fatty&l4=-+goldendeliciousnycgirl said:That wasn't nice.
my girlfriend is hotter than brothabills girlfriendBUBBLES said:This is great GD. Did you do it all by yourself or did your boyfriends help you?![]()

spongebob said:i didnt make this one, im serious. its an actual sign.
http://atom.smasher.org/chinese/?n=...=prease+see+Dispray&l3=on+rimjobs&l4=forehead
Yeah I been sending them to my friends and family.......Havnt heard anything yet.stilleto said:LOL..
I think i'll send one to my grandmother and freak her out.

stilleto said:LOL..
I think i'll send one to my grandmother and freak her out.
GoldenDelicious said:omg i know where frisky works
http://atom.smasher.org/office/?l1=warning&l2=dangerous&l3=erzoolie&l4=inside

jack_schitt said:
hehehehehehejack_schitt said:

GoldenDelicious said:LOL schitt i was laughing like a goon![]()
jack_schitt said:
stilleto said:lol... that was mean.
but funny.
although kaitlin doesn't look fat.
jack_schitt said:Maybe shes just a sleaze...perhaps this his more appropriate.
http://atom.smasher.org/chinese/?n=...passed&l3=out+underneath+the&l4=shrimp+buffet
oh crap. how do I get it to work?FEISTY11975 said:![]()
covergirl...Your's did not work!
FEISTY11975 said:covergirl...Your's did not work!
Covergrl80 said:
Good one!Covergrl80 said:
I need the other one to work.FEISTY11975 said:Now you got it.
Good job girl!! hehehe
FEISTY11975 said:try it again
Covergrl80 said:Ok.
This is the last try. If this does not work Iwas not ment to be.
http://atom.smasher.org/chinese/?n=...or+Covergrl80&l3=She+Needs+a+&l4=new+Pancreas

WEll I am glad the link worked because my Pancreas does not! LOLFEISTY11975 said:It worked.
![]()


FEISTY11975 said:I have been trying and trying to think of something witty to put on one of those damn signs...I can't come up with shit!!
I am just not witty I guess![]()
jack_schitt said:

redguru said:




StickFigure said:

http://atom.smasher.org/chinese/?n=...dayna&l3=with+no+undies&l4=cry+like+baby+girlsuperqt4u2nv said:In the mean time GD![]()
your wish is my commant, O fattieneedtogetas said:i want one.
GoldenDelicious said:

needtogetas said:i want one.
lmao.perfict bro.StickFigure said:
needtogetas said:i want one.
jack_schitt said:
StickFigure said:
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














