Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lol Backstreet Boy in rehab now

supersizeme

just saw this on MTV...A.J. checked himself into a rehab clinic for depression and alcoholism. see what being a backstreet boy will do to you?? drive you to drinking.

I would imagine listening to them would have the same effect.

I have to hear Back Street Boys, from my older step sister, and Nsync from my younger step sister. It doesn't make you want to drink. It makes you want to rip your ears off and play on the Interstate. Especially when they fight over which group is better.

Kryp2o is correct, sorry to hear this Supersizeme, I know you and a box of Kleenex will bond like no other tonight, of course I am excluding your Sesame Street real sized Big Bird companion that you dry hump yourself to sleep each night with. Be strong brother and in regards to the email you sent, I dont think breast implants would work on you, Wodin maybe but not you. Much love and sincere disregard for whatever. peace

yeah i def. cannot my sister listening to them, luckily my speaker system is like 10 times louder than hers, haha

~WizKid :kaioken:

I KNOW I'M GOING TO GET FLAMED FOR THIS BUT OH WELL.

I ACTUALLY LIKE SOME SONGS BY ALL OF THE "BOY BANDS". THEY CAN ACTUALLY SING CONTRARY TO PAST BOY BANDS (IE...NEW KIDS).

KAYNE

He's probably in rehab b/c he realizes his "band" is already washed-up.

Backstreet Boys=Corporate Band.

KAYNE said:
I KNOW I'M GOING TO GET FLAMED FOR THIS BUT OH WELL.

I ACTUALLY LIKE SOME SONGS BY ALL OF THE "BOY BANDS". THEY CAN ACTUALLY SING CONTRARY TO PAST BOY BANDS (IE...NEW KIDS).

KAYNE

Damn Kane, you need to be flogged before we flame you!

PLIFTER.......I KNOW I AM GOING TO GET FLAMED FOR THAT, BUT NOT BY YOU. I TOOK UP FOR YOU WITH MAY AND RYANH.

KAYNE

Top Bottom