Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL; A lady from China (working for the US post office) rejects my Passport App...

Re: LOL; A lady from China (working for the US post office) rejects my Passport App..

lol, you're becoming one of those angry people

Re: LOL; A lady from China (working for the US post office) rejects my Passport App..

swole said:
lol, you're becoming one of those angry people

lol; maybe its just karma for all the Chinese restaurant jokes I told in the past?

MightyMouse69 said:
lol; maybe its just karma for all the Chinese restaurant jokes I told in the past?

well you seemed patient with the clerk

it's the holidays, we should all take the time to be more courteous, esp while driving and strafing our ways through the mall

people are stressed, it's up to us stable people to help keep the peace

by stable people i mean all non-females

swole said:
well you seemed patient with the clerk

it's the holidays, we should all take the time to be more courteous, esp while driving and strafing our ways through the mall

people are stressed, it's up to us stable people to help keep the peace

by stable people i mean all non-females

OLOLol...I seriously don't get mad often in real life, its just so bizarre we have given all the control to people who are clueless...

i have to deal with the irs all the time--post office is prob the same, if you don't get the answer you want from one clerk--go to another po--there is not conststency

Smurfy said:
you are awfully pissy
sarcasm is ok when it comes from you
but not when it comes from someone else

one thing that bothers me about immigrants: dont work in a fucking drive through unless you can speak intelligible English. Also, the other day I was at Subway inside ordering and I asked the immigrant behind the counter "what comes with the kids meal?" and she spoke back to me in spanish combined with a few words of English. wtf?

Did she give you a taco?

MightyMouse69 said:
this country is a fucking mess

You should have just asked me.
I can make you one.

passport_PG.jpg

:D

The same age-old question - who has more right to this country?
It is natural to feel more right to a country if you were born in it.
On the other hand, past is past - you have to give it up at some point, and accept the current realities.
Everyone has to follow the rules.
Everyone should try to learn and speak the best English that they can.
It is also a free market economy.

yeah I can hear you all. My favorite part is calling a technician, cable company, telephone company, etc.
No one can speak to me in english anymore, and it is pissing me off...Ok so fine have immigrants that take our jobs, etc...But for the love of christ make them learn our language..I have been to other countries, I had to adapt to their lifestyles and language, why so different here?!?!?!?!

Angel said:
yeah I can hear you all. My favorite part is calling a technician, cable company, telephone company, etc.
No one can speak to me in english anymore, and it is pissing me off...Ok so fine have immigrants that take our jobs, etc...But for the love of christ make them learn our language..I have been to other countries, I had to adapt to their lifestyles and language, why so different here?!?!?!?!

What languages do you speak?

Top Bottom