Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Log EP for healing / recovery

Hello Family <3

Sorry from 03 to today 08 I had to leave my city for a few days (not a very positive story, so we will skip the details).
I was able to take the doses of IGF-1 LR3 in a refrigerated bag with hard-boiled eggs, cottage cheese and sardinia/tuna, i eating with 3 rations / days, no complement ( i take in box pill proviron 1 morning / all days)

I'm a little tired of the change of 4 train lines (big lines and city lines) here it's little late, I'm going to take a shower and try to made myself a meal (basmati rice 100g, spring rolls with prawns and vegetables, Williams pear and total milk protein 50G + 1 NexGen Pro + 30mg Zinc)

Tomorrow i try my best to going in the training,
Have a wonderul evening and sweet night !
Sincerely.
And now I wanna know

Hello Family <3

Sorry from 03 to today 08 I had to leave my city for a few days (not a very positive story, so we will skip the details).
I was able to take the doses of IGF-1 LR3 in a refrigerated bag with hard-boiled eggs, cottage cheese and sardinia/tuna, i eating with 3 rations / days, no complement ( i take in box pill proviron 1 morning / all days)

I'm a little tired of the change of 4 train lines (big lines and city lines) here it's little late, I'm going to take a shower and try to made myself a meal (basmati rice 100g, spring rolls with prawns and vegetables, Williams pear and total milk protein 50G + 1 NexGen Pro + 30mg Zinc)

Tomorrow i try my best to going in the training,
Have a wonderul evening and sweet night !
Sincerely.
bro veggies good. fresh off ranch?

Thanks a lot, i try to answer for everymessage !
Have a super day, lot positive energy, and training like warior (if your train today)
I try to do the same on my log brother 💪 keep grinding eventually we will get there 💯

Top Bottom