Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liver / kidneys...etc

knights

Plat Hero
Platinum
I wsa curious if liver and kidney issues associated with pro-hormones was due to the methylation of the caps or is it simply that any steroid will create a load on the liver and kidneys?

I wsa curious if liver and kidney issues associated with pro-hormones was due to the methylation of the caps or is it simply that any steroid will create a load on the liver and kidneys?

Without making this a huge post. The summary answer is yes, PH, DS, and AAS (including injectables) all put a strain on the liver. Orals are so harsh because their first pass is through the liver and then into the bloodstream. Injectables, are much more mild because they don't do their first pass through the liver, but the liver being a filter organ, they will eventually hit the liver so they do have an effect, but not nearly to the degree of orals.

Without making this a huge post. The summary answer is yes, PH, DS, and AAS (including injectables) all put a strain on the liver. Orals are so harsh because their first pass is through the liver and then into the bloodstream. Injectables, are much more mild because they don't do their first pass through the liver, but the liver being a filter organ, they will eventually hit the liver so they do have an effect, but not nearly to the degree of orals.

This was my understanding as well.

we all hear so much about DS and PH that I think alot of newbies dont understand that the general consensus is they pretty much all "enhancers" have the ability to load your liver/kidneys

How bad is an oral like Beastdrol (3 ED) on the liver in comparison to a 4.5% alcohol content beer? My liver hurts just worrying about it..

I would steer clear of prohormones if I were you. Injectable AAS like test, deca ect, will barely effect your liver values or kidneys. If at all. This is considering its a sane , moderate dose and you are taking the right cycle supporting supps. I am speaking of normal healthy people without pre existing conditions ofcourse.
Not saying anything against Needto's stuff or anyone else. Just my take from talking to people and reading.

I agree with Burn on this one, BUT, that being said. I ran Beast and Katana all at three caps a day along with the liver support and plenty of water and I have not felt any pain at all. I have had chronic kidney problems pretty much my whole life too....take it with a grain of salt(My results I mean)

as with any prohormone or steroid it's best to protect them in the long haul, That's why i recommend Lipid Stabil(moculearnutrition) to keep bad cholorestrol low and Milk Thistle for the liver,drink lots of Cranberry Juice and water.

RADAR

as with any prohormone or steroid it's best to protect them in the long haul, That's why i recommend Lipid Stabil(moculearnutrition) to keep bad cholorestrol low and Milk Thistle for the liver,drink lots of Cranberry Juice and water.

RADAR

Lipid stable really fucking works!

Top Bottom