Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver Helper Myth Destroyed

I'm just curious why no one has mentioned

n-acetyl cysteine since it would appear to act in the same way as ALA! BTW, NAC is the first thing mentioned on the list of ingredients of Tyler's Liver Detox. Another interesting fact is that milk thistle is included but not ALA! Seems that Mr. Tyler thinks that there is some benefit to Milk Thistle, but he probably does not know what he is talking aobut! <GRIN>

Last edited:
but i did mention this Boldman

quote myself:
"But they do prescribe "L-reduced Glutathione" and "Lysomucil" (Acetylcysteinum) and they do work. Now of course Ala and Tyler's do also work but are not available in Belgium."

"Acetylcysteinum" is "n-acetyl cysteine" and it is probably the strongest detoxifier we know. Acetylcysteinum can be injected in the vein for fast recovery.

I bow to your wisdom! :)

Unfortunately I am not a scientist and did not know that Lysomucil aka acetylcysteinum was in fact also a name for NAC. Mea Culpa!

Jeff_rys said:
quote myself:
"But they do prescribe "L-reduced Glutathione" and "Lysomucil" (Acetylcysteinum) and they do work. Now of course Ala and Tyler's do also work but are not available in Belgium."

"Acetylcysteinum" is "n-acetyl cysteine" and it is probably the strongest detoxifier we know. Acetylcysteinum can be injected in the vein for fast recovery.

i am not a scientist either....

but i asked my pharmacist....so it was easy.

Also i bought it and sometimes use it. This is more for sick livers while ALA & Tyler's are liver protectors avoiding the liver to get sick.

Great posts FOnz!As ever!
They used injectable ALA or the common oral form?

Also if you have a little time,could you explain why alkilated are harsh on the liver?

Anyway I have to send you a sample of Glutathione injection 600mg per vial.So you will check it!:D

hehehe Italianboy

Italianboy said:
Great posts FOnz!As ever!
They used injectable ALA or the common oral form?

Also if you have a little time,could you explain why alkilated are harsh on the liver?

Anyway I have to send you a sample of Glutathione injection 600mg per vial.So you will check it!:D

Nice to see you in this thread:)

Half Baked truths !!

Hi,bros...I've never seen such half bakes posts get so much attention & applaud ....

No Modern Med works well with respect to protecting the liver...
,Cleansers or regenerators all different Class of meds...Each different from another...
Liver is the only regenerative ORGAN in the Human Body ..so if you cut of 90%....the 10% would grow back to normal...
Alcohol abuse( eg 1-2 bottles a day..of hard liquor ),etc takes 5-10 years before severe damage to liver cells are seen .
Facts are the ONLY TRUE & EFFECTIVE LIVER MEDS are all Herbal meds & they have been effectively used for 1000's of years not just 5-10 years of research...
I used to be spectical with Ayurveda or HERBAL meds but come what may...they proven to be extremely effective.beyond any doubt.& powerful in this respect..
Strange thing is no one knows the exact elements involved in these herbal extracts or the mechanism they work thru..Fact id they work BIG TIME....
There are 3 diff Kinds of LIVER MEDS...Those that are basic Protectants....They prevent minimal damage thats all..
.eg LIV-52 ,Silymarin,etc....
Next there are Liver cleansers which clean the liver of the damaging particles,fatty substances,toxins etc.. etc...
Then there are Regenerators which actually heal the LIVER cells & promote regeneration..

I've seen studies & personally had Normal liver values on a heavy Anabolic Cycle which is Amazing...All from using these STRONG HERBAL MEDS....
All other times Liver values particularly SGPT/SGOT..normal values range around 40....during even a mild Anabolic Cycle shoots to 60....You will appear perfectly normal.appetite strength etc all up.....But your Doc if he does a Blood test & doesnt know of your Anabolic use may be alarmed ....
LIV-52 ,PREVIL,ESGIPITY all...from INDIA & MOST OTHER HERBAL MEDS work...These are the only Proven MEds....Ask the people in the know how or Experienced unbiased Med professionals on know how....Peace....BIGMEL

well Bigmel show us your bloodtests to proof your point

quote you:
"No Modern Med works well with respect to protecting the liver...
,Cleansers or regenerators all different Class of meds...Each different from another... "

Keep on dreaming.... All that is said here by others and me is simply "TRUE".

Sure your liver regenerates and comes back to normal on it's own. However some products mentionned here lets your liver recover faster. Some products avoid the liver values to go up.
I have a friend who's liver was in very bad shape. It took him MORE then 6 months to overcome this. He refused to take any medication to speed up the process.
With the right medication it would have been done in 4-8 weeks.
No mather how good your herbs are, i myself am really not interested in them.

SGOT normal values must be seen in the range of 0-30 since 36 is the top limit, so 40 is too much.
As for shooting to 60 in a mild cycle, this can be avoided, just read all the "half baked posts" in this thread.

Re: Half Baked truths !!

BIGIRONMEL said:
Hi,bros...I've never seen such half bakes posts get so much attention & applaud ....

No Modern Med works well with respect to protecting the liver...
,Cleansers or regenerators all different Class of meds...Each different from another...
Liver is the only regenerative ORGAN in the Human Body ..so if you cut of 90%....the 10% would grow back to normal...
Alcohol abuse( eg 1-2 bottles a day..of hard liquor ),etc takes 5-10 years before severe damage to liver cells are seen .
Facts are the ONLY TRUE & EFFECTIVE LIVER MEDS are all Herbal meds & they have been effectively used for 1000's of years not just 5-10 years of research...
I used to be spectical with Ayurveda or HERBAL meds but come what may...they proven to be extremely effective.beyond any doubt.& powerful in this respect..
Strange thing is no one knows the exact elements involved in these herbal extracts or the mechanism they work thru..Fact id they work BIG TIME....
There are 3 diff Kinds of LIVER MEDS...Those that are basic Protectants....They prevent minimal damage thats all..
.eg LIV-52 ,Silymarin,etc....
Next there are Liver cleansers which clean the liver of the damaging particles,fatty substances,toxins etc.. etc...
Then there are Regenerators which actually heal the LIVER cells & promote regeneration..

I've seen studies & personally had Normal liver values on a heavy Anabolic Cycle which is Amazing...All from using these STRONG HERBAL MEDS....
All other times Liver values particularly SGPT/SGOT..normal values range around 40....during even a mild Anabolic Cycle shoots to 60....You will appear perfectly normal.appetite strength etc all up.....But your Doc if he does a Blood test & doesnt know of your Anabolic use may be alarmed ....
LIV-52 ,PREVIL,ESGIPITY all...from INDIA & MOST OTHER HERBAL MEDS work...These are the only Proven MEds....Ask the people in the know how or Experienced unbiased Med professionals on know how....Peace....BIGMEL
#

Sure. I'll be sure to call the neighbourhood shaman.....

Man, get off the soap-box. This is a scientific discussion NOT
the "Herbal products rule" thread.......

I would have liked to have seen Ghandi 's liver on some A50....... :)

Fonz

Re: Re: Half Baked truths !!

Fonz said:
#

Sure. I'll be sure to call the neighbourhood shaman.....

Man, get off the soap-box. This is a scientific discussion NOT
the "Herbal products rule" thread.......

I would have liked to have seen Ghandi 's liver on some A50....... :)

Fonz

:FRlol::lmao: Screw you fonzy.... :redhot: You just made me spit oatmeal all over the place, now I gotta clean it all up... :lmao: :FRlol:

YUM

Top Bottom