Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen??? Please only respond if you know what your talking about!

PatsFan34 said:

Well, the consensus is in. If i do purchase this, I will be taking it in the ass!!! I hate gym prices!!!

Gym prices are one thing but this guy is making a complete ass of you...ripping you off big time. I'd kick his ass because I'd take it as a major insult. 600 USD for a Ventipulmin pump?!?!

http://www.ventipulmin.com/

ventipulminsyrup.JPG

:p

don't buy it from him looking at a bottle right now of spiropent/120ml/liquid clen, the kind you drink. got it for $120. my buddy to took half a bottle, body fat went from 10% to 6% got ripped and vascular. good stuff if you ask me

BigAndy69 said:

Gym prices are one thing but this guy is making a complete ass of you...ripping you off big time. I'd kick his ass because I'd take it as a major insult. 600 USD for a Ventipulmin pump?!?!

BigAndy, here's the thing. This is supposed to be a friend of a friend!!! I explained to my boy last night that this dude is totally ripping me off! My boy just thinks it's a favor, which it is, cause where I live, everyone is dry. But, after what you guys have told me, I'm very pissed! I'll try the guy gearedup gave me!!! Thanks guys, I knew I'd get the truth from all of you on this!!!

liquid clen

Buddy,

Make sure your source is solid before you start sending money to places unknown. The only way to do that is to test the water. The price seems high.

Last edited:
Top Bottom