Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquid a 50

SOLID2

how many here have had or cycled with liquid anadrol 50. Came across a guy talking about his a 50 and liquid dbol last week. Just wondering. I know the capsules in both work well with me. I am scared of the a 50 because of the 17 alka and the harshness of the liver. This liquid should be good if he really has it at One mil. eod.Thoughts?

Liquid or capsules it still has to go thru your liver anadrol is easily suspended in peg or something similar

bw1 said:
There is liquid orals and they are good

I just got it and hit the delt and we will see. I have just never heard of liquid orals before I ran across these. The advantage is that it will not have to go 1st pass liver. Hopefully the toxicity will be less with the liquid. Have you used any of the liquids before or noticed a difference in the results between the liquid and oral?

exactly the same dosage, it's the same drug no matter what form it is tablet, capsule, liquid all are taken orally thats the key.

I just got it and hit the delt and we will see. I have just never heard of liquid orals before I ran across these. The advantage is that it will not have to go 1st pass liver. Hopefully the toxicity will be less with the liquid. Have you used any of the liquids before or noticed a difference in the results between the liquid and oral?

Umm dude did you INJECT an oral suspension?? Just cuz its a liquid doesnt mean its for pinning. YOU DRINK ORAL ANADROL. And it still has the same toxicity as the pills. Orals are orals, liquid or pressed.

Top Bottom