Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LipoShred Stack Log (with pics)

Honestly bro. I was having troubles describing how awesome the mood and energy levels are from this. Not even describable.

Update for Thursday.

Tonight was shoulders. Hit a solid 1.5 hours of shoulder work and 15 minutes abs followed by 30 minutes cardio. I can't go on enough about how great I feel when taking this stack!

Weight is dropping nicely so far. I've only taken this stack for three full days and I'm down 2 pounds and strength hasn't suffered one bit! Also down nearly a 1/2 inch on my waist since the beginning of the week! I can't wait to see what I'm gonna end up at with my weight ad waist measurement after a month with this stuff :)

Had my first day back in the gym today after a few days off thru Christmas. I am off work all week so I decided I'm gonna do two-a-days. I hit chest this morning for an hour and then back this evening for 1.5 hours followed by 30 minutes cardio. Did all this on a zero carb day. Only way I could make it thru the second workout was this stack. It definitely gave me the extra kick of energy needed to get thru the workout. I'm hoping to hit 3 zero carb days in a row and then have a medium carb day on Friday...looking to see a 5 lb weight loss this week. I will post an updated pic next tuesday. That will be two weeks into the LipoShred stack. Fingers crossed for a total of 8 lbs loss in those two weeks!

Day two of my post Christmas zero carb cutting. Started the day with 45 minutes cardio and then had an afternoon leg session. LipoShred stack continues to deliver on giving me the proper drive I need to push thru the zero carb dieting. I'm thinking tomorrow may be my last zero carb day this week and I should be looking at a 237 or 238 pound bodyweight by Friday morning...that would be about 6 lbs of weight loss since I started that stack last week. Weight is dropping so fast that my coach is telling me that I might need to back off and hold weight steady for a couple of months! This stack is truly impressive :)!

Top Bottom