Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPOFLAME™ Rapid FAT Translocation and Incineration

cant wait to try this out .. lipo and amp were already my fav supps ..

OK here it goes. I am very skeptical of OTC supps and even more so of board sponsors bc I think people hype them to suck up to mods and such. i have been on Lipofame for 3 days and have lost 4 lbs. now I'm sure it' smostly water but to be honest, even if Lipoflame doesn't lose me any fat, I would pay for it anyway.

I feel amazing; I can't wait to hit the gym and I have been working out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. This is the only stim I have ever taken that I can take on an empty stomach. I get no jitters and no crash, improved mental focus, and amazing energy. The only thing I'm worried about at this point is that they will stop making it. Omega this is an amazing product!

LOL,

I think its funny how everyone doubts OMEGA even after ALL of the posts praising his products. I understand when new products come out and mysterious "new" members hype products that no one knows about, but if anyone out there is holding off on the AGX products, you need to believe the hype and the results...Grab some, do yourself a favor! :)

-Legacy

Well, i'm at the end of week 1..

I'm bigger, and thinner all at the same time.. If you don't know what i mean, you should give the product a try..

hurricane187 said:
jesus just got back from the gym .. went an extra 15 mins on the tread mill .. 1 hr str8.. energy was threw the roof ... could have went another 30 .. thank u omega and lipoflame

Wait, You saw Jesus at the gym? His workout intesity wasn't from the Lipoflame. It was the spirit of god.

beercandan said:
how long can you be on it for or can you take forever? just wondering because want to know how much should get.

You can be on it as long as you want.

Top Bottom