Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPOFLAME™ Rapid FAT Translocation and Incineration

Seriously, lipoflame gave me back my weekends. Usually, I'm so tired from the week that on saturday and sunday I just lay around. I popped 2 lipoflames a couple hours ago and I already ran some errands, cleaned some dishes, and I'm about to go to the gym!

lipoflame rocks! just got home from the gym .. another 1 hr treadmill run and lipoflame made me not want to stop running! down 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks ..stuff is awesome

mus1cjunk1e said:
Seriously, lipoflame gave me back my weekends. Usually, I'm so tired from the week that on saturday and sunday I just lay around. I popped 2 lipoflames a couple hours ago and I already ran some errands, cleaned some dishes, and I'm about to go to the gym!

this is extremely rewarding to hear!

Omega I I haven't got my lipoflame yet what happen? Since feb 24 it say 3 to 4 days? I'm dying to try them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Please let me know,
Thanks

P

dam i ran outta lipoflame and i feel a big difference .. i felt tired all day and my desire to eat junk food has went upp .. i need to get somemore lipoflame asap ..miss it

hurricane187 said:
i need to get somemore lipoflame asap
491716517_28178068d8.jpg

:lmao:

hurricane187 said:
dam i ran outta lipoflame and i feel a big difference .. i felt tired all day and my desire to eat junk food has went upp .. i need to get somemore lipoflame asap ..miss it

should be to you by Thursday of next week!

^^GOOD MAN .. lipoflame is so great .. i feel like im missing something when im off it .. u guys who havent already , should try this stuff ..best fat burner avail / ..period .. bar none !

Top Bottom