Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPOFLAME™ Rapid FAT Translocation and Incineration

Ok here is my personal opinion about Lipoflame: At first I did'nt fell that heart rate up high that normally you get with the fat loss pills then I thought another waste of money.......But then I started working out,10 miles on the cycle then motocycle then the gym(with no high heart rate)and good part with even getting tired!!!! MR Black was right !!!! Great product!!

Best Regards

P

Sorry for my grammar

a few days off lipoflame and i have noticed a big loss in energy during the day and an increase in hunger lol like i wanna pig out on junk food .. stuff is addicting

hurricane187 said:
a few days of lipoflame and i have noticed a big loss in energy during the day and an increase in hunger lol like i wanna pig out on junk food ..

I'll contact Websters to confirm but I'm pretty sure there are two f's in 'off' :)

You're not painting a pretty picture with that misspelling lol

PuddleMonkey said:
I'll contact Websters to confirm but I'm pretty sure there are two f's in 'off' :)

You're not painting a pretty picture with that misspelling lol
lmfao yikes good eyes monkey

I took 4 caps of this stuff, about an hour pre-workout (afternoon), then fell asleep... What the hell?

Finally dragged myself into the gym, and still was lethargic and had little energy through the entire workout.

I'm not so high up on this product yet, we'll see how things go.

The website you have posted is down and says that they will be back at the end of the week... Does that mean THIS week? Is there any other place to get this stuff? I'm anxious to try it.

Thanks

Top Bottom