Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPOFLAME™ Rapid FAT Translocation and Incineration

this stuff is the real deal .. i back this product 100% .. guys should give it a try

I just got back from a vacation in Greece and everyone wanted to know where they could find lipoflame. Even with gear being legal there, they want the Amp, Lipo etc. Omega, brother, do you ship there? I gave about 9 people the link. I just hope they were able to because customs is a lil tight there (similiar to canada). Let me know.

Lipo, the fat destroyer!

jesus just got back from the gym .. went an extra 15 mins on the tread mill .. 1 hr str8.. energy was threw the roof ... could have went another 30 .. thank u omega and lipoflame

This is a PM I sent Omega this morning:

I decided to start taking a few lipoflames a day even while im bulking for the energy. As a little background, I basically can't drink caffeine or any stimulants because I have anxiety disorder and I get really on edge and anxious on any stims plus I can't stop shaking my leg, my heart beats fast, I can't eat, etc, etc. So I've been looking for a replacement for coffee for years.

I ate 2 lipoflames this morning with breakfast. Not only am I wide awake, but my heartbeat is normal (even more calm than normal) and I'm still hungry! I just finished wolfing down meal 2 (a tuna sandwich). I'm definitely gonna start taking this stuff every day. I'm thinking about even upping the dose while I'm bulking as long as I can keep eating.

Now I just need to order some amp02s and I'll be set :)

Thanks again for another great sup! The RawMCC is working great too!

another day passes that lipoflame got me threw my 45 min treadmill run .. what would i do without u and your amazing products omega

dam lipoflame roxss da housee! snowed big time up here in nyc , took 3 lipos and shoveled my walkway and 3 others friends walkways in less then 45 mins...lipo really makes u wanna be active and not sit on your azz ! lol

Top Bottom