Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Link to Citruscide's interview with Rick Collins on Research Chemicals... a must read

Boogersnax, it's no coincidence that I devoted a whole chapter of LEGAL MUSCLE to the complexities of the principle that "Silence is Golden."

Call it a stroke of "good luck" for now as the FDA is absolutely overwhelmed right now.

I know as I work for a major pharm company and we get inspected several times a year. But the last year they have been here one time. The inspector told us they are very very shorthanded in every area of the FDA regulatory staff.

Let one of these dummies die from a research chemical-mommie will cry foul whenshe picks up the bottle and they will find the resources real quick as in the FDA FBI...blah blah...open discussion is bad enough but damn all these message bnoards have a "research sponsor". Not Good.

jasonstrong said:
Call it a stroke of "good luck" for now as the FDA is absolutely overwhelmed right now.

I know as I work for a major pharm company and we get inspected several times a year. But the last year they have been here one time. The inspector told us they are very very shorthanded in every area of the FDA regulatory staff.

Let one of these dummies die from a research chemical-mommie will cry foul whenshe picks up the bottle and they will find the resources real quick as in the FDA FBI...blah blah...open discussion is bad enough but damn all these message bnoards have a "research sponsor". Not Good.

You sound like someone who knows what is going on. :)

c-ditty

Top Bottom