Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lindsay Lohan Has Changed A Lot in 3 Years... (PIC)

I suspect a whole lot of her apparent premature aging is due to her very sensitive skin. Go find some candid pics of the girl at age 16 or 17 and you'll see her entire face and shoulders are very heavily freckled. That's a sign of skin that's extremely prone to damage even from moderate amounts of sun.

Combine that unfortunate genetic trait with weight loss (that's made her face more angular) and you've pretty much got her current appearance.

I suspect a whole lot of her apparent premature aging is due to her very sensitive skin. Go find some candid pics of the girl at age 16 or 17 and you'll see her entire face and shoulders are very heavily freckled. That's a sign of skin that's extremely prone to damage even from moderate amounts of sun.

Combine that unfortunate genetic trait with weight loss (that's made her face more angular) and you've pretty much got her current appearance.
that and tons of coke and cigarettes

yep, fucking gross. used up skank. fucking chicks and tanning, too. don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort and I'm a huge fan of tanned skin, but shit, you wonder why we keep upgrading to newer models every few years.

yep, fucking gross. used up skank. fucking chicks and tanning, too. don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort and I'm a huge fan of tanned skin, but shit, you wonder why we keep upgrading to newer models every few years.

That's why you lease...never buy.:)

Top Bottom